16

"your rooms are in that building, and those are the gyms" coach pointed in two different directions.

"their school is huge" kyoko whispered in astonishment.

"the rooms aren't part of the school, they rented them for the time being" kazumi explained to the younger girl, whose mouth opened to form an 'o'

"we have quite some time before camp starts, so freshen up and settle in your rooms, you'll be here for a bit" coach announced and everyone dispersed into the building, looking for their assigned rooms.

"ALRIGHT I CAN SLEEP HERE!" y/n jumped on her side of the bed. she was sharing a room with kazumi.

"don't break the bed" kazumi warned.

"aw i was hoping you'd like it rough" y/n pouted.

"get out" kazumi pointed at the door.

"in another universe zumi, in another universe" y/n sing songed as she skipped to the door and left the room.

she walked into the hallway, looking around. this building would be fun to explore at night.

"hey y/n!"

she turned around only to find yaku and yamamoto walking towards her.

"sup" she raised her eyebrows at them.

"we're playing hide n seek you wanna join?"

"what kinda question is that?"

"so.. you don't wanna play?"

"ofcourse i wanna play yaku, do i look like a degen to you?" she rolled her eyes.

"okay okay yamamoto's seeking, whoever gets caught first pays for after practice snacks for a week" yaku explained.

"sexy, who all's playing?" she asked them.

"all the boys except kenma and kyoko plus izumi and miwa, now go hide cuz im counting till 50" yamamoto said and shooed both of them away.

"1...2...3...4...5...6...7..."

"i'm gonna go hide behind lev so he gets caught before me" yaku gave her a thumbs up and ran off into some corridor.

y/n ran into the other corridor and looked around. there was absolutely nothing here.

"25...26...27...28...29...30..."

shit. she ran out of that corridor and into another one. all she found was a couple unlocked gyms.

she ran inside and opened one of the storage rooms in the gym only to find kyoko and miwa already occupying them.

"sorry senpai, no space here" miwa whispered and kyoko nodded. well they weren't wrong, there really was no space there.

y/n ran out of the gym.

"45...46...47...48...49..."

shit shit shit

"50 im coming!" yamamoto yelled.

lol coming
no y/n focus, you need to hide.

she frantically looked around in the corridor for some place to hide but there was nothing except a sole broom closet and a couple cardboard boxes.

she heard footsteps about to turn into the corridor, that has to be yamamoto.

i cant pay for snacks im broke
broom closet it is.

she made a beeline for the closet, quickly stepped inside holding her breath to avoid inhaling dust and shut the door.

she exhaled slowly as she peered through a crack in the door to the closet. yamamoto walked by without thinking to check the closet.