15

"im so excited for the training camp!" y/n pumped her fists in the air as kazumi laughed next to her.

"im still bummed it's in tokyo tho" y/n continued as kazumi looked at her with a smile on her face.

"where else would you prefer?"

"i don't know, somewhere exciting like sendai or hyogo, you know what i mean?"

"what's so exciting about the countryside?" kazumi asked.

"well first off, that crazy hot milk bread guy lives in sendai doesn't he?"

"milk bread guy?"

"i accidentally switched the local volley channel and watched the sendai one instead. he's total eye candy and likes milkbread, also apparently he's a real good setter too" y/n nodded in approval

"oh?"

"yeah but i've never seen him at nationals for some reason"

"maybe he just never made it to nationals" kazumi shrugged.

"damn, sucks to suck" y/n snorted, "anyways you know what else is good about sendai?"

"what?"

"there's this school called date tech. their cheer is like really good"

"seriously? school cheer?"

"yeah no see, it goes like go go lessgo lessgo date tech" y/n clapped her hands in sync.

"that's so catchy what the fuck" kazumi's eyes widened.

"i know right" y/n's eyes widened to match kazumi's.

soon coach nekomata showed up with the assistant coach and told everyone to board the bus.

it wasn't a long journey at all so coach decided to club the boys' team and the girls' team in the same bus.

y/n pulled kazumi right to the back and they sat down, asserting dominance on the biggest seat. but kuroo yaku and kai bullied them into scooting so it was like the last bus ride all over again.

it wasn't long before everyone was seated

"lev why are you dressed like a whore?" kenma asked from the second last seat.

"language" kuroo mumbled and y/n looked at him weird like

"if he wants to dress like a whore, then let him" yaku said

yamamoto sang, "yeah beeee who you areeee"

lev was too stunned to speak, "but- but im not dressed like a whore??"

"it's okay lev we don't judge, i mean we do a little, but it's okay cuz you'll get judged no matter how you're dressed" kazumi smiled sweetly.