18

y/n sat with kazumi in their room, drying her hair after showering.

"kuroo asked me to meet him" she blurted.

kazumi looked up from her phone, "what?"

"he asked me to meet him"

kazumi blinked and then cracked a smile, "you gonna go?"

"yeah i guess, ill tell you what happened when i get back" y/n shrugged.

"i don't wanna know"

"i don't care" y/n winked as she slipped out the door.

she walked up the steps onto the third floor only to find kuroo waiting for her.

"you're late" he raised an eyebrow.

"fashionably" she corrected and walked past him.

"and where are you going?" he turned around to face her.

she opened her mouth to respond and then realised she had no idea where she was going

"i don't know"

"why are you like this?" kuroo sighed and walked to her, putting a hand around her neck.

"ew get your hands off me" she struggled to get out of his grip but to no avail.

kuroo didn't respond, he just whistled and continued walking with a smile on his face, dragging y/n along.

then he stopped in front of a door and knocked thrice.

a tired looking akaashi opened the door.

his eyes travelled down to y/n "hi y/n, you look...suffocated" he noted.

"all thanks to him" she smiled and patted kuroo's arm that was around her neck.

"y/n senpai!" a voice yelled from somewhere behind akaashi.

"yes boss?" y/n leaned onto kuroo to get a better look into the room.

hinata, who was sitting on the couch, waved at her.

kenma sat next to him with his socks pulled up over his pants. y/n quickly squirmed out of kuroo's grip and went to sit next to kenma.

"welcome to the kuroo dragged me here gang" the pudding head held up a closed fist to y/n as she sat down.

she fist bumped him and looked around, "what's up?"

"they're playing card games" kenma explained quietly, looking at a table where bokuto, tsukishima and akaashi were playing uno.

"THIS STUPID FUCKING GAME I WILL FUCK IT UP" bokuto yelled and slammed his hands on the table.

tsukishima snorted, looking at bokuto with a smug expression.

"WHY DONT I HAVE A RED?" the ace screamed and grabbed his hair in frustration.

tsukki shifted a pile of cards towards him and bokuto picked one up.

"oh i found a red 😋" his face brightened and he slammed the card down, looking at tsukki with a challenging smile.

"uh oh" hinata dramatically gulped, watching tsukki's smirk grow.

the blonde placed another red card on the pile and looked up with a triumphant grin.

and that was the last straw for bokuto, "I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING RED!!!!" he yelled and got up so fast, his chair fell over.

y/n turned her attention to kuroo who was leaning on the door with his arms crossed.

his eyes met hers and he snorted, "patience, just one more person's coming and then we can all play"

she looked at him with disgust in her eyes, "i literally didn't say a word?"

"guess i can read your mind then" he shrugged.

"oh? what am i think of right now?"

"how good i'd look on top of you" he winked.

"can you both not?" kenma gagged and rolled his eyes, "in front of shoyo" he muttered.

"where's your video games?" y/n asked him, diverting the topic.

"where do you think?" he responded, eyeing kuroo with a murderous look on his face.

y/n chuckled, spotting a controller sticking out of kuroo's pocket.

just then hinata got up and grabbed his stomach, "i gotta pee"

"why does he always have to pee?" y/n whispered as he walked to the door and was about to open it but someone beat him to it from outside.

the wood smacked hinata in the face and he fell on his ass, rubbing his nose.

lev stood in the doorframe with his hands on his hips, "i'm here kuroo san!"

"we can see" tsukki replied.

"why's this one here?" y/n asked, jutting her thumb at lev.

"comedic relief" akaashi responded to which the girl promptly nodded.

"great" kuroo clapped his hands and stepped over hinata who was still sitting on the floor rubbing his nose.

"everyone's here, now we play uno, and the winner gets to pick the horror movie" he announced and pulled up a chair next to bokuto.

"horror movie?" hinata asked, his forehead turning blue.

"horror movie!" bokuto punched his fists in the air.

"horror movie" tsukki said with an are you serious expression.

"if anyone's got a problem, they can walk out" kuroo pointed at the door.

surprisingly nobody walked out, y/n figured she wasn't the only one who was stubborn.

and the game of uno commenced.

mid game hinata asked a question, "is it really that important who wins an argument?"

kenma was the first to respond, "it's not that deep, i'm still winning tho"

akaashi was next, "no, stop asking stupid questions"

y/n was last, "nah, but what matters is, who the fuck are you to start an argument with me?"

"a mental asylum escapee" lev responded.

"y/n have you ever tasted clorox?" bokuto asked.

"no, have you ever tasted shit?" she asked.

"no" he responded.

"well you're about to" she smirked and placed a +4 on the pile.

bokuto, who was next in turn whipped around to look at her with the angriest expression he could muster, making her laugh in his face.

then he grumpily picked up 4 cards from the other pile and the game continued.

guess who won?