22

kuroo walked by lev, who was skipping and spinning a banana peel in his hand. then he threw the banana peel like a basketball and it went projectile trajectory outside the dustbin.

🤦‍♀️

kuroo slowly shook his head and walked to the gyms.

he walked in only to find tsukishima bandaging his fingers, the bandage stained red with blood.

"you good?" he asked the boy who only looked at kuroo with disdain.

so akaashi explained, "some of the girls were playing a friendly match with karasuno's shrimp and setter and tsukki"

bokuto jumped excitedly, "and then and then tsukki said y/n looked like a chihuahua in heat while spiking"

kuroo snorted, "he's not wrong"

akaashi chuckled, "let's just say she didn't take kindly to tsukki talking to her like that"

"wait she did that?" kuroo pointed at tsukishima's bleeding hand, "what did she bite him or something?"

"no she just spiked the ball really hard at his pinky"

kuroo hyena laughed in tsukishima's face, who looked done as ever.

"yeah i don't think she's gonna be playing with us after that" akaashi deadpanned.

kuroo rolled his eyes, "y/n and turn down a game? i'll go get her"

and he walked out of the gym to go look for her.

funny enough, he found her by the dustbin, unwrapping a candy.

"you know biting your lip makes it bleed" kuroo told her, "just like our poor tsukki's hand"

she looked up from the wrapper, "his hand is bleeding?"

"don't play dumb missy"

"doNt plAy duMb misSy" she mocked him and tolled her eyes, "he had it coming"

"can't argue with that, you know tsukki was wrong"

y/n tilted her head in confusion

"you're not a chihuahua in heat, you're more of a dumb bunny" kuroo elaborated, looking at her like she was some interesting lab experiment.

"and what are you? a naked mole rat?"

"dumb bunny" he pointed at her and teased with a wide grin on his face.

"i am not a dumb bunny" she rolled her eyes and leaned forward to throw the candy wrapper in the bin.

"right and that's not the biodegradable waste bin" he pointed at the bin.

now i don't know if you'd expect her to or not, but y/n was usually careful with what bin she was putting her trash in. but this corridor was so dimly lit, blue and green all looked the same to her.

"you think you're so funny you nerd" she sized him up, her 5'6 self still barely reaching his chin.

"i'm the funniest" he crossed his arms and looked down at her with a smirk.

"you're a clown" she said and turned around to throw the wrapper in the right bin.

"clowns are funny" he said as-a-matter-of-factly.

"that is NOT what i meant" she grumbled and side stepped to make her way past him but slipped on the banana peel lev had dropped and almost fell on her ass.

keyword: almost

"what did you mean then?" kuroo asked as his arm smoothly made its way to her back, keeping her from falling.

"that i will kick you in the future babies again if you don't let go of my right now" she threatened.

"oh? okay" he said and let her drop 2 inches before holding her waist again.

that's when she realised she would literally fall on her ass if he let go. oops.

she quickly wrapped her arms around his neck, clinging to him like a koala, "drop me and i'll beat your ass"

"bitches be switching up so fast" kuroo tsk'd but held her firmly.

he placed one hand on her back and the other under thigh to keep her from slipping.

"you can put me down now" she patted his shoulder.

"what if i don't wanna?" he leaned his head back to look at her.

"you'll end up like tsukki"

"that won't happen"

"how do you know that"

"cuz i'm good with my fingers" he winked

y/n looked at him with an unimpressed look on her face and a raised eyebrow, "right.."

"you wanna test it out?"

"no thanks"

short chapter so here's a picture of corporate whore kuroo