Author Note.

I don't really have much to say but em...I hope you enjoy this book.

Just Kidding! Hello my name is Chelilxf, as some of you might know i am the creator of the BL "The Psycho's little bad boy".

The idea for my little FemBoy came to me from my friends and saying Uwu. Yes saying Uwu...

Some of the characters are just like my friends and i did this to pretty much thank them for being my friends even though they wouldn't be able to read the novel. Anyway, this is a Bl. I do not appreciate hate comments towards the LGBTQ society and if you know you don't like this i advise you to not make nasty comments cause they really hurt.

This is a friendly zone where everyone is free to express themselves, so please don't be mean.

Now more about myself. My real name is cherry and i have been a huge fan of Bl for two years now, my first BL was given which i watched by mistake and then i discovered. " You know what i love this Genre. ". My dream is to one day be a popular writer like MXTX, Although i find my dream quite impossible i still hope to achieve it someday. My hobbies are writing, drawing and singing. Also i enjoy learning chinese...Sometimes....It's really hard.

Anyway i really hope you enjoy this Bl, please ignore the punctuation error in this author note, i didn't bother to edit it cause i am lazy, but i will always edit the story, so don't think that i am a bad writer cause i am not.

If you have any questions feel free to ask in the comment section and also by the time this novel is finished we will be doing a QandA so feel free to ask any questions, cause i will keep note of them.

Anyway now forget about me and enjoy this novel. Bye Bye. 再见,享受!