Fuck off!

As soon as Chou Zhang got off the bus he immediately rushed inside the house, he didn't want to have to meet up with his brother Chou Xi. So once he was in his room he locked the door and lay on his bed feeling like he had escaped hell.

But just as he relaxed the door was kicked open by Chou Xi.

Didn't i lock the fucking door.

Chou Xi smiled at Chou Zhang in the most creepy way possible, he brought out his phone from his pocket and showed his brother a Tiktok video.

The Tiktok was about the school that they were supposed to go visit, and in the video the school looked extremely creepy, the windows of the school swung from side to side, the door was coloured red and the hallway was completely vandalized as pieces of paper were scattered across the floor.

Soon after the video finished, Chou Xi went ahead to ask Chou Zhang. " What do you think? I am definitely going for the school trip! There is no way I am going to miss going to such a spooky school...Who knows, maybe there are ghosts or even better, what if the school is haunted? By teachers who turn into zombies and eat children's brains!"

Chou Zhang watched his brother use his imagination like a little kid. Sometimes Chou Zhang thought that he was supposed to be the eldest, not Chou Xi.

" Well good luck cause I am not going."

Chou Xi, who had been talking about the many possibilities that could happen if they went to the haunted house soon stopped talking. He stared at Chou Zhang with a look of 'Tell me you are kidding' in his eyes.

But Chou Zhang responded. " I am not kidding, there is no way I am leaving my comfort zone to a place that will collapse in just a few years. "

Chou Xi's eyes became bloodshot, he seemed like he was about to cry. " But..Mom said that if you don't come then I am not going."

Chou Zhang sighed. " Well too bad for you...We aren't going to that haunted house."

Hearing this Chou Xi began to make a tantrum as he repeated. " If you don't go, I won't leave you alone! And I will continue to disturb you until you say that you are going! Chou Zhang! This is my dream place! There are so many possibilities! Maybe you can even find a girlfriend there! Or you could make one of those your femboy TikTok's there! I am sure you will get a lot of likes if you do so! Chou Zhang! Chou Zhang! Chou Zhang! Chou Zhang! Chou Zhang! Chou Zhang! Chou Zhang! Chou Zhang!"

With the constant repetition of his name, Chou Zhang finally lost it. " I will go okay! Now shut up and fuck off!"

Hearing this, Chou Xi's smile widened. He stood up and dusted himself, it looked as if he hadn't cried at all. " Thank you, Chou Zhang! You are the best brother ever! And you wouldn't regret this!"

I will definitely regret this.

With that Chou Xi left the room and locked the door. Once he was gone Chou Zhng lay back down on his bed and picked up his phone. He went through some TikTok videos until he stumbled upon one.

The video was also about the school. The school was truly creepy, it was vandalized, the windows were broken and it was foggy. Chou Zhang wondered why their school would want to send them to such a spooky and deadly place. But it was school afterall, there were all kinds of possibilities when it came to school.

Chou Zhang swiped through TikTok and once again he saw another video, this time the video was about some children who had gone missing in the one century old-school. Apparently these kids were about the same age as him, and there were three of them. Although the police couldn't identify who they were or who their parents were, some people were said to have seen what they looked like but there was no proof of the kids even existing. So these three kids were still lost in the school and no one was sure whether they were alive or dead. As the video ended there was a little picture of the three kids, however the picture was slightly burnt so the faces of the children were very hard to see.

Thus, Chou Zhang squinted his eyes a little so that he was able to see their faces. One of the kids in the picture stood out to Chou Zhang. The boy looked quite familiar, as if Chou Zhang had seen him before. But Chou Zhang just erased the thought away, after all the children went missing about fifty years ago, so there was no way Chou Zhang could identify who exactly they were.

Just as Chou Zhang was watching videos his dad came in and immediately he did, Chou Zhang threw his phone under the bed and acted as if he was reading a book.

Seeing this, his father came closer to him and sat on the bed.

Chou Zhang greeted. " Good evening dad...How..How was work?"

His dad didn't respond but after a while he spoke up. " I heard about your school's trip..."

Chou Zhang. " Yes. We are going to a century old school and..."

Dad. " You can go but if it affects your studies you will be restricted from every electronic device. Got it!"

Chou Zhang nodded. " Yes sir.."

With this his father stood up and made his way to the door as he locked it with anger.

" Haa.." Chou Zhang felt relieved once his father was gone.

He couldn't stand staying in the same room with his father, his father was terrifying, scary and ungrateful. He always expected the best from his son and believed that children were to have no freedom to decide anything for themselves.

Chou Zhang lay back down on his bed and picked up his phone as he checked the screen to see if there were any cracks. Luckily there wasn't.