Let's make a bet~

Feeling Wang Xie's breath on him, Chou Zhang couldn't help but flinch at their sudden closeness. On the other hand Wang Xie smirked in the most annoying yet pleasant way.

A wave of anger fueled into Chou Zhang and he pushed Wang Xie a meter away, claiming. " I don't like physical contact, especially if it's from you!"

The words were small but they shot Wang Xie like arrows. Wang Xie straightened himself up and walked closer to Chou Zhang fiddling with his slightly wet hair. He leaned closer to Chou Zhang as though he was about to kiss him and so Chou Zhang closed his eyes.

Wang Xie whispered" I will be waiting for you outside. So make sure to come out looking even more pretty."

Chou Zhang retorted" Fuck off"

Chou Zhang wanted to spit on Wang Xie and in fact land a heavy slap on him that would send him flying, but at the end, he ended up restraining himself as he let Wang Xie pass and lock the door behind.

As the door shut, Chou Zhang sat on the floor, he was in pain but he had tried so hard not to show it, his head was seriously aching and he was also confused about who the couple he had seen earlier were. They could have just been some random dream, however Chou Zhang was positive that the dream was no ordinary dream rather the dream was trying to send a message across to him.

Afterall, everything seemed possible to Chou Zhang, a haunted school, ghouls, the killer and now dreams that connected to other peoples memories. What next unicorns would also exist?

With hands on his head, Chou Zhang slowly rose up, he removed his trouser and tossed it over to the bed, as he picked up some new clothes and wore them.

He also picked up some wipes and cleaned the smeared eyeliner off his face. Surprisingly the door flicked open and Wang Xie came in.

Expecting danger, Chou Zhang abruptly turned towards him, the wipe still in his hands and his face a little bit confused and questioning.

Wang Xie stood, staring intensely at Chou Zhang, Chou Zhang felt uncomfortable by it and further asked. " What! You've never seen a guy with silver hair before! Creep!"

Wang Xie stopped staring and fixed his gaze into Chou Zhang's eyes, Chou Zhang couldn't stare back at Wang Xie's eyes instead he stared at the door avoiding looking at them.

Silence was all that was heard until Wang Xie finally broke the silence, with his lips curled up into a grin. " You look so much better without eyeliner! Why wear that stupid stuff! You haven't changed at all since middle school, you have no fashion sense."

Chou Zhang wondered if this was a complement or if he was supposed to take it as an offense. Either way he still felt repulsed. " Like I care. The eyeliner is pretty on me and that's what I like. If it's what I like then I don't care if other people don't like it!"

Wang Xie placed his fingers on his temples, Chou Zhang was as arrogant as ever and as annoying as ever.

Sometimes Wang Xie would wonder how they were besties in the past. Wang Xie was the type who was calm in the worst situations but Chou Zhang was the type who ran towards death with no fear.

Ignoring Wang Xie, Chou Zhang picked up the eyeliner and was preparing to apply it on the sides of his eye, but as he did the eyeliner was knocked off his hands by a sudden force.

In anger, Chou Zhang turned towards Wang Xie who held a tiny catapult in his hands, his grin was wider than ever almost exceeding his face and the grin made Chou Zhang want to pounce on him and scratch him like an angry cat, but he refrained.

Annoyed, Chou Zhang went ahead to pick the eyeliner from the ground, but Wang Xie stepped on it before he could even do so. Wang Xie said proudly, " I always win."

Chou Zhang straightened himself up, with a sly smile on his face. He went over to the bathroom while Wang Xie waited outside patiently.

By the time Chou Zhang had come out he had done his eyeliner, Wang Xie stared at him with shock, he stammered as he spoke. " How?..When?..I broke it?"

Chou Zhang smiled softly. " I always come prepared..You never know when a giant ugly animal might step on your eyeliner and break it."

Wang Xie forced a smile although he was utterly defeated.

With a wave of his hand Chou Zhang stylishly walked towards the door and then he turned over to Wang Xie and calmly asked. " Aren't you coming?"

Wang Xie grinned, as though he had planned something cheeky in just a few seconds, he walked over to Chou Zhang and went behind his ear and whispered. " Even with the ugly eyeliner, you still make me gay. "

Chou Zhang's ears flushed red, he felt revolted by Wang Xie and at the same time at himself. " You!..You!.."

Wang Xie asked. " You what? Son of a bitch, creep, freak. What can you say about my adorable face? Huh! Be honest, you are also gay for me. "

Chou Zhang pursed his lips. " I will never fall for you! You ugly prick! I only like girls!"

Wang Xie raised an eyebrow. " You sure about that?"

Chou Zhang fiercely replied. " And even if i were to be..u know, i will never fall in love with you! You horny perv. "

Wang Xie laughed, back in middle school Chou Zhang hardly ever cursed but now it was as if his mouth was filled with curses. " Wan Li has spoiled you a lot, you curse even more than I do huh! I miss the innocent Chou Chou!"

Chou Zhang felt an unpleasant memory flood into his brain as he yelled. " Don't call me that name!"

Wang Xie moved even closer to Chou Zhang. " Or what?"

Chou Zhang stared at Wang Xie's purple eyes, he was annoyed by his smirk but he had a plan. " Let's make a bet?"

Wang Xie was confused. " You haven't answered my question. You changed the subject."

Chou Zhang ignored him. " If I don't fall for you and I find a girlfriend by the end of next month then you have to do what I say for the rest of high school. "

Wang Xie smiled. " Well what if you fall for me?"

Chou Zhang smirked. " That will never happen and if it did, then I will allow you to do whatever you want with me?"

Wang Xie asked. " For how long. "

Chou Zhang pursed his lips. " Forever!"

Wang Xie felt a huge sensation, mixed with happiness and cheekiness. " Deal."

Chou Zhang stretched his hands forward. " Deal!"

。。。。

Question of the day: Who do you think will win the bet? Chou Zhang or Wang Xie?