Enemies!

As Chou Zhang listened to the announcement from the school speaker he was annoyed and at the same time, he had already set a plan for himself.

Which was " I am not going to any fucking school trip. "

The school had arranged a trip for all the students, and it was completely free. Apparently their whole school was going to a century old school called ' DaFangJun. '. The school had been long abandoned and it was mostly used for sightseeing. Thus, different schools carried their students to visit the school, mainly because of the school's history, the fascinating wonders of school in the olden days and because it was the only one century school standing.

But although the school was quite fascinating, there were some rumors going around about the school being haunted. Some of the rumors were mostly from TikTok, so people hardly ever took them into consideration. Thus no one bothered to focus on the school that much.

Chou Zhang stared at Wan Li for a while waiting for him to say something.

Wan Li was Chou Zhang's deskmate, his childhood friend and his best friend. Although they both seemed like the type to fight a lot, they were really alike, both didn't like going out, both hated Monday mornings and both loved sleeping.

As Wan Li noticed Chou Zhang staring at him he pursed his lips and yelled. "Why are you looking at me like that! If you got yourself into trouble I am not bailing you out. It's enough that we all compulsorily have to go on this stupid school trip...."

Chou Zhang responded. " I am not going.. There is no point in going to an abandoned school. The chances of it collapsing is very high and the last thing I want is to be stuck underground. "

Wan Li. " Worst of all we have to stay in the school for a month and a half I think. "

Chou Zhang was shocked. " A month! Is there even wifi there?"

Wan Li responded with a thick face. " I am sure there isn't..The school is too broke to even pay for a sexy principal rather than that old geyser"

Chou Zhang nodded in agreement but just as he did all the girls suddenly rushed to the front of the class.

Seeing the crowd at the front, Chou Zhang couldn't help but take a glance at what they had run to but just as he did, Wan Li mocked. " It's fucking Wang Xie. Those girls should realize that they have no chance with such a guy.. I wouldn't be surprised if someone told me that he was a fucking player like the rest. "

Chou Zhang cautioned. " I know you two have your differences but Wan Li just get over the past."

Wan Li. " Hmmph!"

Wang Xie was one of the most popular boys in school, he was talented, smart and handsome. Many girls had asked him out but he always turned them down saying that he already liked someone. But apart from that Wang Xie was also Chou Zhang's childhood friend. Back when they were kids they were best friends, always hanging out with each other and sticking together. However once they joined high school, Wang Xie became popular and because of it Chou Zhang decided to not follow Wang Xie again. You could say he stopped being friends with Wang Xie because of jealousy.

Wang Xie managed to push through the crowd and surprisingly he came to Chou Zhang's seat.

When Chou Zhang noticed this he immediately stepped on Wan Li's feet warning him to not mess things up.

Wang Xie took a look at the book in his hands and handed it over to Chou Zhang.

Chou Zhang stared at the book for a while but soon asked. " Why did you give it to me? Did a teacher ask you to bring it?"

Wang Xie didn't pay too much attention to what Chou Zhang had said, but he soon explained. " Mr Qian wants you to write the names of the students in your class. "

Chou Zhang was puzzled. " But why?"

Wang Xie responded. " Don't know the teacher's always had a nut loose. But maybe it's because your class president 'ain't around...He's sick or something?"

Chou Zhang hadn't had such a long discussion with Wang Xie before but he soon answered. " His nan fell from the stairs. So he is going to check on her."

Wang Xie went silent for a while, he used his hand to slowly cover his face but for some reason it seemed as if he was smiling. Soon after he uncovered his face and went on. " When is he going to come back? "

This time Wan Li answered. " When you fucking get a life dipshit? " With a loud 'blah', Wan Li brought his tongue out.

Wang Xie smiled at him, his canines slightly showing. " Wan Li, I heard you were learning how to play the guitar..."

Wan Li went silent"..."

Wang Xie continued. " And I heard that you were banned from the guitar club... I think it had to do with bad music and eardrums. "

Wan Li climbed up the table and held onto Wang Xie's collar as he threatened. " Say it and I will teach you why I am surnamed Wan. "

Wang Xie snickered. " I wouldn't want to hurt you. Not like I care about you getting hurt but my Chou Zhang might not like that."

Chou Zhang who sat on the chair finally stood up, with a woosh he dragged Wan Li's hand, releasing his grip from Wang Xie's collar as he stared at Wan Li indifferently.

Chou Zhang. " Like I said before, I don't care about you guys' past arguments or fights. It doesn't matter to me, but one thing I don't want is to have to watch you two fight like babies. "

Wang Xie's lips curled up as he acted all innocent. " I am sorry for hurting you Wan Li, why don't you Apologize!"

Wan Li frowned but seeing the look on Chou Zhang's face he finally said. " Sorry...Dipshit!"

。。。。

Question of the day!

Do you think Chou Zhang will go for the school trip?