The Killer.

The thundering sounds of screams and shouts woke Chou Zhang from his deep sleep. Not only had the noise woken Chou Zhang up, he was still confused about who had been knocking on the door.

I am sure I am not hearing things, I am sure someone knocked on the door.

Chou Zhang stood up as his eyes trailed to where Wang Xie was sleeping, Wang Xie was covered up tightly, his bedspread had covered him from head to toe. And he remained motionless as if he was a dead corpse.

Again, there was a loud sound of shrieks and screams. Chou Zhang got up from his bed and went towards the door, feeling the need to open it and check what was going on outside.

He picked up his flashlight and slowly opened the door, the door made a slight creak as it slowly opened. Once it was fully opened, Chou Zhang stepped outside as he felt the cold breeze swiftly pass through him. He shivered from the cold and went back inside to get his bedspread.

The sounds of screams grew louder and louder and Chou Zhang followed the screams to see where they were coming from, the screams led him to a room and the number on the door was room one hundred.

As Chou Zhang reached out to open the door he abruptly stopped as he felt something like a fluid on his toes. He quickly looked down to see what it was but it wasn't very clear to him. He squinted his eyes trying to see what the fluid was and then he saw it, the red like substance was blood.

As Chou Zhang wanted to scream his mouth was held by someone, Chou Zhang turned around to see who it was but he almost fainted.

It was a masked man, he had dark short hair, a slender but tall body, a black mask on his face and a dark robe with red spots on. His eyes were red and glowed like the sun, burning and piercing into Chou Zhang's heart.

Not only was he tall, he seemed to be a handsome man under the mask.

The man let go of Chou Zhang's mouth and slowly bent down to carry Chou Zhang.

But Chou Zhang whispered and protested. " Let go of me... Let go, you monster..Don't touch me..."

Even with Chou Zhang's squeaking the man didn't let go, he carried Chou Zhang holding his legs and buttocks.

Chou Zhang tried to hit the man from behind as he squealed. " Let go of me! You monster! Let go!"

The man simply ignored him as if he was deaf. Thus, whenever he got annoyed he would slap Chou Zhang's buttocks, Whilst Chou Zhang would just squeal.

As they continued walking, Chou Zhang saw a few bodies on the ground, their eyes pale and their faces terrified. Whatever had killed them must have scared them to death, the bodies all lay down helplessly on the ground, their tongues cut off and a few of them had already been decapitated.

Chou Zhang's eyes widened, he had never seen dead people before. But now he was terrified of death, and the person who was carrying him was definitely a killer.

The masked man slapped Chou Zhang's butt again as if saying. ' Ya I am the killer so you better do as I say.'

Chou Zhang felt his heart skip a beat, he didn't want to scream because he was afraid that he would be killed immediately but at the same time he didn't want to be taken away by the killer.

Suddenly, one of the room's doors opened, and a body was tossed out of the room.

The body's eyes were gouged out but the person was still alive, he shivered and tried to scream for help but he was obviously in pain and no one was going to help him.

Something emerged out of the door, its skin was gray, its nails were sharp and its body was covered in a ragged black cloak. The figure was a ghoul, its eyes were completely black with a tiny white pupil inside, its teeth were sharp and foam came out from the edges of its mouth.

The ghoul noticed Chou Zhang and its nails grinded against each other, it was prepared to devour Chou Zhang and leave no part of him to heal. Thus it prepared to run, slightly squatting and waiting for the perfect opportunity to pounce on Chou Zhang.

Chou Zhang had never been so terrified, he tried to pull away from the masked man's grip but his grip was just too strong. Thus he screamed. " It's coming towards me, asshole!"

The masked man didn't bother turning over, he turned a deaf ear and continued moving.

Because of this Chou Zhang continuously kicked the masked man over and over again.

The Ghoul had already started running and it was close to Chou Zhang, it reached out to grab Chou Zhang.

" Whack" The masked man immediately hit Chou Zhang's butt again, Chou Zhang yelled. " You asshole! Stop hitting me there!"

Chou Zhang hadn't realized that the ghoul knelt down before the masked man, not moving and just staying still.

Amazed by this Chou Zhang turned over to the Masked man but the masked man didn't say anything. He only had an expression of ' You could have said please'.

" Hmph! Took you long enough.."

The masked man continued walking as the ghoul still stayed in place, it was as if the ghoul was terrified. However for Chou Zhang it was quite remarkable, a few minutes ago he thought that he was going to become Ghoul Food but now he was still being carried and he wasn't dead.

The Masked Man reached Chou Zhang's room and kicked the door open. He walked inside and threw Chou Zhang to the bed.

Just as Chou Zhang was about to protest there was a gust of wind and suddenly there was darkness.

By the time Chou Zhang opened his eyes again the door was locked and the masked man was gone