The surviving Squad 2.

Chou Zhang felt a strange and agonizing pain down his spine, he had never felt something so devastating before. As he slowly opened his eyes he noticed that he wasn't in his room, instead he was in a room covered in red. The room was big and majestic, there were a few paintings on the walls and a floor covered in red carpets.

Seeing this Chou Zhang sat up. He was seated on top of a bed that could take five people, the bed was also red just like everything in the room. It seemed to be some kind of devil's room.

Am I in hell? Did I die?

Hearing the loud shrieks from outside Chou Zhang stood up and went towards the curtains, he slowly opened it and was shocked to see that the sun was setting.

For some reason he had the urge to run outside and so he did, he kicked the door open and leaped outside. There were no dead bodies or ghouls in sight, rather it was just normal.

Now Chou Zhang was perplexed, in the morning the whole school was covered in blood, there were dead bodies lying everywhere and there were students running around due to fear. However at the moment everything seemed to be calm and peaceful.

Chou Zhang walked for a while, unarmed and unprepared. He didn't understand what exactly was going on and he wondered if he was still in the haunted school.

The haunted school still looked the same but there were a few changes, the school didn't look old, rather it looked quite new.

Then, there was a noise from one of the rooms, Chou Zhang immediately went to the room and opened the door, but as he did he just floated through it.

Shocked, Chou Zhang turned to the door and tried to grab the nob but his hand passed through it.

There were only two possibilities, either Chou Zhang was dead or he was in some kind of dream.

" Sheng Rui..."

Hearing a familiar voice, Chou Zhang turned to see who it was.

There were two boys, one had black hair, purple eyes and an ear piercing; He looked like a punk. While the other was different, He had silver hair, blue eyes and an innocent smile.

They sat opposite each other on their chairs as they held hands as though they were in love, the one with silver hair was called Sheng Rui and the other was called Jing Xu.

Sheng Rui's face was already crimson red and his eyes were closed shut out of embarrassment, however Jing Xu didn't seem to mind, his face was still expressionless but it was obvious that under his skin he was smirking.

Jing Xu stood up from his chair and moved closer to Sheng Rui as Sheng Rui flinched.

Chou Zhang, who was now a ghost, stood in the corner feeling like a third wheel in this event.

Jing Xu placed his hand on top of Sheng Rui's head and whispered." Sheng Rui. I like you."

Sheng Rui's eyes slowly opened and his face turned completely crimson. He was rather bewildered by the confession, he was speechless, unable to move or say anything.

So, Jing Xu moved closer. Closing the gaps between their lips and slowly letting his soft lips rest upon Sheng Rui's red lips.

Chou Zhang still stood in the corner wondering what kind of problem he had placed himself in. He covered his eyes with his hands and hoped that the kissing would eventually stop.

Thus as he wished the kissing stopped and since he heard no sounds of smooching, Chou Zhang slowly opened his eyes but this time he wasn't in the room with the two boys he was back to reality.

" Wait, don't pour water on him! He..has finally."

Before Wang Xie could finish, a bucket of water was poured on Chou Zhang's face. Chou Zhang sat up in shock and coughed out a mouthful of water.

Shi Jing, who had poured the water, stood at the side and begged. " I am sorry! I am sorry Wang Xie. I didn't know that he had woken up..Please forgive me..."

Confusion, Fear, Shock and anger was written all over Chou Zhang's face, his black eyeliner was wet and so it dripped down his cheek like water. Making it seem as though he cried.

Chou Zhang had never woken up in such a way before, he wanted to express his anger but he couldn't. So he just sat up and blankly stared at his friends.

Wan Li cautioned. " You good-for-nothing. How could you pour water on Chou Zhang!"

Shi Jing's voice stammered as she spoke. " He had red veins on his forehead..I..I.. I wasn't sure whether he was a ghoul and I was scared. "

Chou Zhang asked. " Veins? "

There was a sudden silence in the room but the silence was broken by Wang Xie. " You were saying some strange stuff in the morning, about ghouls and how they could be killed and so on and then you suddenly fainted. You scared the hell out of everyone! Luckily, we managed to address the crowd. Chou Xi told them to join forces so that we could work together, but Liu Li declined because he didn't want to have to be under anyone's authority. So we split up, now there are two groups, Liu Li's group containing four hundred people. And our group contained a hundred. But, the information you gave us helped us a lot, how come you know so much about ghouls. "

Well, even Chou Zhang was confused, he wasn't sure of when he said anything about ghouls so he asked. " Ghouls? What did I say?"

This time, Wan Li did the talking. " You said that ghouls feed on humans, their weakness is the sun and their spine. And that corpse ghouls are formed from dead people and their weaknesses depend on where they have been killed. In fact, more crazy stuff!"

Chou Zhang didn't remember saying any of such things, but he just acted as if he had said so.

He stood up feeling water dripping down his legs.

Wang Xie stood up and was willing to offer Chou Zhang help. " Chou Xi is outside addressing the students who decided to join our group, so if we go through there it might be night time before you get changed. I have a shortcut so follow me. "

Wan Li was displeased by this. " Why should he follow you? I am his best friend! So I know everything about him!"

After a long glare from Wan Li, Wang Xie finally conversed. " Well if we continue arguing Chou Zhang might get a cold and maybe even die and it would be because we weren't able to protect Chou Zhang. Do you want that?"

Wang Xie had just stabbed Wan Li at his weakest point. And so Wan Li didn't say anything more.

。。。。。

Question of the day: Who do you like more, Wan Li or Wang Xie?