Prologue.

Hi, my name is Chou Zhang. I am from Ling Liang high school and I am a cosplayer on TikTok.

I recently reached 50 million followers and I am pretty proud of myself for that.

However things seem to be turning around for us, our school decided to take us on a trip to a One-Century old school, but things didn't go as planned. It turns out that the school is haunted by ghouls.

A lot of people have died in the hands of the ghouls, and more mysteries are yet to be unsolved. But me and my friends have found a way that can possibly stop the ghouls and that is the killer.

The killer has the power to control ghouls and all ghouls see him as their master, if we are able to make the killer stop this apocalypse there might be a chance that we can escape.

However things turned out in an eerie way. I found out that the killer has taken a liking to me; and I might be the only one who can stop this apocalypse, but I fear that I am just a toy, when I am broken I will be thrown away by the killer.

But there is a rumor going around that the killer is one of us, he might be my friend or maybe my childhood friend. I am not sure, so everyone is keeping an eye out for each other.

I still fear that my time is coming closer. Thus I am prepared for anything including the killer himself...

。。。。。。。

Get ready for love, hate, suspense, drama, regret, resentfulness, revenge, death, mystery, romance and many more as you continue reading this book.