The surving squad 1.

Corpses lay down on the ground arranged in lines as though they were alive. These corpses were put down by some hefty boys who seemed to be used to the site of blood, amongst them were Dang Li, Chou Xi, Wang Xie and Guo Hua.

A lot of students had fainted from the site, some felt disgusted and some even vomited. While a few others just watched the site in astonishment. Well it wasn't every day that you would get a chance to see dead people.

Since the corpses had not been cleaned, their bodies were covered in blood, their clothes slightly cut and a few of them had a few body parts missing while some had parts of their bodies chewed on. The students couldn't believe their eyes but worst of all. These corpses didn't belong to average students, the corpses belonged to all their teachers; every last one of their teachers were dead.

Thus the students began to panic. What were they supposed to do without their teachers and how were they supposed to deal with the man-eating ghouls? What if one of the ghouls just popped out? How were they supposed to survive in these conditions, they barely had any food or water?

There was no chance that any of them would manage to survive, the first reason was that there was no way of escaping the school. A few students had tried to run away but the doors had disappeared just as the windows.

Second, no one was sure of where the teachers had hidden the food and no one was willing to find out where the food was because they weren't willing to meet with the man-eating ghouls.

Chou Zhang watched the sight from afar, his face was still the same, showing no emotions and having an ' I don't care attitude'. He stared at the bodies on the ground as he thought of the killer.

Why didn't he kill me? Did he just prefer harassing me instead? Or are these ghouls only interested in teachers? No that can't be! There is something messed up about this.

As Chou Zhang was thinking, Wan Li called out. " Oi! Chou Zhang, what have you been thinking about all morning? You don't even seem to care that we have a low chance of surviving rather you are more interested in day dreaming! Idiot!"

Chou Zhang ignored Wan Li's insult and consulted. " Do you think these ghouls have a master or someone who controls them?"

Wan Li stared at Chou Zhang in confusion. " How am I supposed to know that! These ghouls are just like humans. When they are hungry they eat, the same way we kill chickens and so on, I wouldn't be surprised if they are killing for survival!"

Wan Li was right this was how the world worked, the weaker would be the prey and the stronger would be the hunter. However Chou Zhang was sure that the ghouls had a master, maybe the person was a human or the person might have been with them at that very spot.

After a while of thinking Chou Zhang went over to the corpses, no one dared to stand close to the corpses nor the people who had carried them. Some people were crying, while some were nagging, Some were even praying and a few had shock written on their faces.

Wang Xie noticed Chou Zhang coming over and smiled as his sharp canines burst out. " Chou Zhang...Since when were you interested in dead bodies I thought you were a clean freak?"

Chou Zhang stared at Wang Xie, his crimson eyes gleamed brighter than the radiant sun as his lips slowly opened. " The ghouls only attack in the night, they feed on humans as a way of survival, the sun is their weakness, if they get in contact with the sun they melt away like ice-cream under the sun. Their weak point is their spine, cut them there and you should have no problem killing them. A person can turn into a ghoul like in a zombie apocalypse, once they are bitten they will transform to a ghoul, the same goes for corpses, right now these corpses are dead and unable to move however in the night they will become a corpse ghoul. Although they are weaker than the average ghoul they are still strong. Their weak spots vary."

" Their weak spot is decided by where they were killed, if one was stabbed on the stomach the stomach is their weakness, if stabbed in the heart the heart is their weakness. "

Everyone watched Chou Zhang, paying close attention to what he had said. And the crowd were surprised to know that Chou Zhang knew so much about ghouls.

Chou Zhang's gleaming eyes soon went back to normal and he went back to being himself.

Seeing that everyone's eyes were on him, Chou Zhang asked. " What's wrong! Did I do something, is there something on me?"

As Chou Zhang was puzzled, Wan Li walked over to him and wacked the back of his head as he yelled. " You dummy! You were just telling us about how to deal with the ghouls, are you crazy? How do you know so much about ghouls? Are you possessed or something!"

Chou Zhang held his head tightly, feeling a slight pain in his head like a headache, but soon after his vision became blurry, his eyes slowly shut and he fell down.

Chou Xi yelled." Chou Zhang! Wan Li what have you done to him!"

Wan Li" Chou Zhang! Are you okay! Chou Zhang! Chou Zhang! Chou Zhang! Chou Zhang! "

Soon the sounds around Chou Zhang reduced and all his senses were shut, thus all he could see was a shade of black.

。。。。。。。

Question of the day! Who do you think is a ghoul?

If you like me asking questions feel free to tell me so in the comments cause I am not sure if these questions are good or not.