Long lost love.

As Chou Zhang and Wang Xie walked there was complete silence, none of them wanted to speak and it was quite awkward that they had to walk together alone.

Chou Zhang wasn't used to such silence, and for some reason he felt quite awkward about it. Maybe it was because he hardly ever talked to Wang Xie after parting ways with him.

Wang Xie finally spoke up. " You seem to have changed since middle school. "

Chou Zhang didn't understand what Wang Xie meant by change, so he asked. " What do you mean by changed?"

Wang Xie answered. " You seem to know quite a lot of things about ghouls and haunted places. You believe in them?"

Chou Zhang wasn't willing to answer such questions, maybe it was because he was also confused by how he knew so much about ghouls. " To be honest with you, I don't know anything about ghouls. All those things I said, I can't even remember them. All I remember was seeing sudden darkness, like someone had taken control of me in that split second. The only thing I know is that the ghouls have someone who is controlling them. "

Hearing this, Wang Xie abruptly turned towards Chou Zhang, his fierce eyes staring into Chou Zhang's soul. Wang Xie continued. " What do you think about the ghouls? Do you hate them?"

Chou Zhang didn't expect such questions from Wang Xie but he proceeded to answer. " Well. I don't know much about them but everyone has a reason for doing what they do. Maybe the killer has a reason for not stopping the ghouls from killing us. What about you?"

Wang Xie stayed silent for a while but he soon answered. " I have no problems with the ghouls. To be honest they seem kinda nice. As long as they don't cross my line we might even become friends.."

Chou Zhang "..."

Wang Xie chuckled. " What? You find it weird.."

Chou Zhang nodded. " Mmm.."

The sun was setting and it was almost night time, Chou Zhang felt quite uneasy, he wondered what the night time would bring and he was also worried about the other group. For some reason he was sure that the students would regret parting ways and at the end they would come back broken and battered. That's if any of them even survives.

Suddenly there was a sudden shriek.

Chou Zhang, who was lost in thought, finally gained consciousness.

Wang Xie didn't seem terrified or scared about the shouts and neither did he seem tense. Instead he just slightly raised his hands up and said. " Jump.."

Instincts came over Chou Zhang and he immediately jumped, only for a ghoul to slide down below him, the ghoul quickly got back up and launched itself towards Wang Xie. But Wang Xie dodged its attack as he hit the ghoul behind its head.

The ghoul fell down and lay on the ground as though it was dead, it didn't move or shake its head, instead it stayed in place.

Chou Zhang was so surprised that he didn't notice his mouth was open.

Wang Xie walked up to him and placed his hand upon Chou Zhang's mouth as he closed it and said. " Don't open your mouth or a fly might enter.."

Chou Zhang fumed. " Who are you to tell me what to do! Don't think you are cool just because you just stopped one ghoul, I am sure the ghoul will stand up again! Hmph!"

Wang Xie laughed out loud, he couldn't help but admire how cute and funny Chou Zhang was. Even when he was in danger he still managed to act all tough.

Wang Xie. " Well then we should get going. It seems like the ghouls are already coming. And this one seems to be a corpse ghoul like you mentioned earlier. " As Wang Xie spoke, he stepped on the ghouls head.

Chou Zhang stared at the ghoul as he thought. How am I supposed to know what a corpse ghoul is? It's not like I know anything about ghouls.

Seeing that Chou Zhang was puzzled, Wang Xie explained." You said that a corpse ghoul is created from the corpses of humans who have had contact with a ghoul. You also said that a corpse ghoul can be killed by striking the part which it was killed from, so if a corpse was killed by a stab on their heart. Then stabbing them would definitely kill them. "

As Wang Xie said so, Chou Zhang began to remember what he had said earlier. Although the memories weren't his. It was most likely someone else's.

Chou Zhang thought about it for a while but then he asked. " How did you take down the ghoul? "

Wang Xie looked like he wasn't willing to answer the question but he still did. " I call it the JingXu method. I created it myself, since these ghouls are kinda like humans. Hitting them on the neck can cause a shock which would make their brain shut down. It's similar to the rabbit punch."

Chou Zhang didn't expect Wang Xie to be so interested in fighting, back in middle school all Wang Xie did was flirt with girls or simply play around. He was more of the calm kinda persona.

Soon after they managed to get to their room, Wang Xie brought out the keys from his pocket and opened the door as he walked in with Chou Zhang behind.

With a bang! Chou Zhang locked the door and lay down, he needed to change as fast as he could so that he could go meet Chou Xi and the others.

So, ignoring the fact that Wang Xie was there, Chou Zhang took off his shirt. But as he was about to pull off his trousers, he noticed how Wang Xie intensively stared at him.

In anger Chou Zhang glared back at Wang Xie. " What!"

Wang Xie stared directly at Chou Zhang's eyes as he stood up, he walked closer to Chou Zhang. When he was a meter away from Chou Zhang, he asked. " You shouldn't remove your clothes in front of me?"

Chou Zhang felt repulsed. " Disgusting Freak.."

Wang Xie smiled as though he was ready for trouble. He moved closer to Chou Zhang and Chou Zhang walked backwards avoiding getting any closer with Wang Xie.

But he couldn't move back anymore because he had hit a wall.

。。。。

Question of the day: If you were in Chou Zhang's shoes what would you do?