Siblings! No Enemies!

A few weeks had passed since the announcement of the school's trip and a lot of students were excited about it. A few made rumors of the one century old- school being haunted and this just made more and more students want to go on the trip.

But time flew by so fast that it was already the day for their school trip, the students were all packed in their school's parking lot. Couches, double deckers and buses were all parked waiting for the students to come in. But the teachers had set up a seating plan.

A lot of students were annoyed by hearing that they had to sit in a certain location, but there was nothing they could do but nag.

Chou Zhang stood at the side, his phone in hand and Wan Li standing next to him, they were chatting to each other because apparently they were too lazy to speak.

Thus a teacher came towards them and cautioned. " You shouldn't be on your phone, if your name is called you will get distracted. "

Wan Li stubbornly refused. " Then why don't you guys just let us stay where we want to be?"

The teacher had a look of annoyance at Wan Li's rudeness, but she concealed her anger and spoke in a calm tone. " There was once an incident where the students were allowed to sit wherever they wanted, it was a very bright day so the teachers didn't mind letting the students have their way for once. However, the happiness soon turned to sadness as one of the buses crashed! Luckily! No one died, but a few students were injured. "

Like give a shit, Wan Li thought.

Chou Zhang dropped his phone in his pocket and thanked the teacher. Although Wan Li just rolled his eyes at the teacher.

This was the reason why people were confused when they were told that Wan Li and Chou Zhang were best friends. Wan Li was like a rude devil and Chou Zhang was a nice angel, They were the complete opposite of each other and yet they were best friends.

As Chou Zhang talked to Wan Li about the trip, his name was called and he was directed to his coach. Wan Li refused to let go of Chou Zhang but soon he was dragged away by Chou Xi.

" Chou Zhang! Don't forget about me!"

It's not like we will never see each other again.

Chou Zhang entered the coach and sat down, feeling a little sad about not being in the same bus as Wan Li. But he wasn't too bothered; he placed his airpods in his ear and listened to music.

As he did he heard a familiar voice, thinking that it was his airpods he simply ignored it but then someone removed his airpods.

Expecting it to be some kind of bully he pursed his lips and made a displeased face, but as he saw who it was. His displeased face went back to normal. " Wang Xie?"

Wang Xie smiled. " What a surprise Chou Zhang! I didn't expect you to be on this bus!"

Chou Zhang smiled faintly. " I didn't expect you to be on this bus either."

As Chou Zhang spoke, two boys ran over to Wang Xie.

Dang Li held a cigarette in his hand. " Wang Xie, you got a lighter?"

Wang Xie dug his hand into his pocket and handed Dang Li a red lighter. Dang Li took it and lit his cigarette but as he did another figure walked into the bus, this time it was a girl, she had dark long hair, thick black eyes, a baggy shirt and ragged jeans.

" Dang Li! You shouldn't smoke in the bus, you bastard!"

Dang Li ignored. " Tch! Like I give a shit Yuan Yi. You me mom or something?"

Yuan Yi, Dang Li and Guo Hua were Wang Xie's closest friends, and they were also popular. Although a few people disliked and hated Yuan Yi because she was bisexual, Wang Xie didn't mind at all and continued backing her up. Then the hate soon reduced and people didn't dare to mess with Yuan Yi again.

Wang Xie avoided having to deal with Dang Li and Yuan Yi. He sat down on his chair and played with Chou Zhang's airpod before he finally said. " Chou er' you look pretty today."

Chou Zhang " Thanks."

Wang Xie smiled, he enjoyed teasing Chou Zhang.

As Wang Xie reached out to touch Chou Zhang's crimson cheeks, Yuan Yi rested her hands on his shoulders. " Dan Wang, aren't you going to introduce me to this fine specimen?"

Wang Xie removed Yuan Yi's hands as he warned. " Stop calling me that dipshit."

Chou Zhang wanted to laugh but covered his face.

Yuan Yi continued. " Why? I thought you liked the name. Do you know that in English it means E..Eggi..Egg...Egg King!..I think. It sounds nice, don't you think? Wang Xie the Egg King!"

Chou Zhang couldn't hold it anymore, he hid his face as he chuckled slightly.

Now Wang Xie felt embarrassed. " Chou er' Why are you supporting her? She is calling me Dan Wang and you are laughing. That's so mean?"

Yuan Yi. " Chou er? Wait is it that Chou er' you have been tal...ki.."

Wang Xie immediately covered Yuan Yi's mouth. " Yuan Yi, you talk too much. Maybe you should try..Minding your business from time to time!"

Yuan Yi was muffled. " Mph!...Mhm!...Mhm!"

Wang Xie let go of Yuan Yi's mouth.

But Yuan Yi still complained. " Chou Zhang, your boyfriend is so mean! He never allows me to speak and he always hits me. He doesn't treat me like his Jie Jie even though I am older than him. You should train your hubby well!"

Wang Xie cautioned. " Shut up will ya. You got a big mouth huh!"

Yuan Yi mimicked. " You got a big mouth...Ya i got a fucking big mouth!"

Chou Zhang watched the two of them fight like siblings as he imagined what a long trip it was going to be.

。。。。。

Jie Jie: In Chinese Jie Jie means elder sister, so the usage of Jie Jie here means that Yuan Yi is older than Wang Xie.

Dan Wang: Dan means egg in Chinese and Wang means king in chinese. So altogether Dan Wang means Egg King in chinese. * I don't know why Yuan Yi calls him that but she just does*