New Book Update

Hi again! So, I'm writing another book and would like your opinion on the cover 👉🏾👈🏾😁 But FIRST, here's the summary:

A young girl was beaten half to death beside a popular whore-house and was left to die next to the morning trash. But Daniel Wellinger - a well known apothecary - found the girl. He took the nameless girl home, where he nursed her back to health, and adopted her as his daughter.

Despite the current prejudices in Fantasia, she grew up like a flower under Daniel's protective care. She avidly learned his apothecary ways of concocting medications for people. Daniel's most prominent patron was that of the renowned Percy family within the Empire of Baire. The orders of medicine, ointments, and herbal teas noticeably increased over the years. It was as though a particular family member battled chronic illnesses. No one knew for sure.

On an outing with her adoptive father to meet this ill member, she manages to catch the eye of a wealthy doctor's son. But will this budding union be accepted by his parents? Or will it be destroyed to save face?

The Duke, Markus Percy, watches the pair from behind the walls of the castle. He wasn't pleased to see another man always around the apple of his eye. The girl had saved his life and he was also enamored with her foreign beauty - a beauty he wanted to keep for himself. He had one goal in mind: "I must destroy her if I'm to have her."

Will his plans be successful or will genuine love prevail?

Cover #1

Cover #2

Cover #2

Cover #3

Cover #3

Jesus And The Lost Sheep is still in the working process, but this new one seems to be flowing out much more smoothly

Please like and comment your thoughts!

Is the title interesting or should I think of more titles? How was the summary? Did it make you want to read the story? Do I need to work on it???

Can't wait to start updating again!!💗💗