Chapter 1: Tum Mere Ho

Please vote before, while or after reading this part 🙏 🙏
______________________________________

It was a full moon night. Everywhere was only silence. Only hooting of owls and buzzing of crickets could be heard. The moon light was entering a room where two children were sitting with an old day.

"Uske baad Yamini ki atma ko humesha ke liye mukti mil gayi." Said the old day finishing her story.

"Dadi mukti mil gayi matlab? Woh kya hoti hai?" Asked a 5 years old girl curiously.

"Matlab woh iss duniya ke saare bandhan se mukt ho gayi." Replied the grandmother.

"Yeh mukti milti kaise hai?" Asked another little girl.

"Dekho hum insaan iss dharti pe jab hote hai, hum dusre logo ke saath bohut saare bandhano se jude hote hai. Chahe woh pyaar ho, mamta ho yaa phir gussa aur nafrat hi kyu na ho, yeh sab ek ek bandhan hai jo humein mukt hone nahi deti. Aur marne ke baad jab woh atma inn saare bandhano se khud ko chhura le aur ek dusri duniya ki ore jaana suru kare toh hum kehte hai ki uss atma ko mukti mil gayi." Explained their grandmother.

"Aur agar kisi atma ko mukti nahi mili toh?" Asked the first girl.

"Toh woh bhatak ti rehti hai, bhoot ban ke...." Said their grandmother making a scary face.

"Ammmaaa mujhe darr lag raha hai." Said the second girl hiding her face with the pillow to which her grandmother and sister laughed.

"Tu kitni darpok hai. Ab toh maine soch liya hai. Marne ke baad main bhi tujhe bhoot ban ke daraungi. Bohut maza aayega." Said the first girl while laughing loudly.

The second girl removed the pillow from her face and made a sad pout.

"Itni raat ko aisi ashubh baatein nahi kehte Beta. Ab so jaao. Bohut ho gaye gappe."

The sisters nodded and slept hugging their grandmother.

18 Years Later...

It was 12 O' clock at night. In a room, a guy was sleeping, keeping his both hands on his chest. Suddenly a hand started approaching towards him. It slowly caressed his body and then went towards his face. It caressed his right cheek softl6.

Then the person came close to his ear and whispered, "Happy Marriage Anniversary Hubby!"

And she kissed his cheek. The guy smiled in sleep. She was about to move away but the guy hold her waist with his strong hands and she landed on his chest while her open hair fell on his face.

"Same to you, my beautiful wife." He said pecking her lips.

She smiled and said, "Aaj se thik ek saal pehle hum dono ek hue the. Yeh ek saal kitni zaldi beet gaye paata hi nahi chala. Hai na Sidharth?"

"Sana sirf ek saal hi hue hai. Abhi aur bhi lamba safar tay karna hai humein. Bohut saari anniversaries saath mein celebrate karni hai." Said Sidharth.

"Woh toh karenge hi. Main kaha bhagi jaa rahi hoon?" Said Sana laughing.

Sidharth looked at her intensely and said, "Main bhagne dunga bhi nahi."

Saying that he captured her lips and she responded with equal passion. In no time, they started making love.

After making love, Sidharth fell asleep while Sana went to the washroom.

Coming out of the washroom, she was going towards the bed when her eyes fell on the wedding photo on the wall. She caressed it lovingly while remembering the day when she officially became Mrs. Sana Sidharth Shukla.

Flashback...

Sana was sitting in front of the mirror in her bridal attire while being lost in her thoughts. Three years ago she met Sidharth at a wedding ceremony. Before him she never looked at any guy but he was different. His charm was something which couldn't be ignored. He also showed same interest in her as he fell for her at the very first sight. After that wedding, they kept contact with each other. After two and half years of dating, he proposed her for marriage. And now they were finally getting married. It was another kind of feeling.