Chapter 14: Regret

Hello guys! Thank you so much for supporting this story. Waise pichla update maine bas apne characters ko justify karne ke liye likha tha. Mera intention kisi bhi reader ko thes pohuchana nahi tha. I'll still ask you to comment whatever you feel about this story. Aur jin logo ko story acchi lag rahi hai I'll try not to disappoint you ☺️☺️☺️

Please vote before, while or after reading this part 🙏🙏
______________________________________

Shehnaaz entered her room and locked the door. Then she fell on the floor and started crying miserably. She remembered the moments when Sidharth got intimate with her while taking Sana's name. She started blaming herself for everything and hating herself to the core.

"Yeh kya kar diya maine? Main emotions mein itna beh gayi ki sahi galat ka fark tak bhul gayi? Woh apne hosh mein nahi the par main toh unhe rok sakti thi. Kyu nahi roka maine unhe? Kyu?"

Thinking that she started hitting herself while crying loudly.

"Main bohut buri hoon. Bohut kharab hoon. Main pyaar ke nahi, nafrat ke hi layak hoon. Kaash Sana ki jagah main hi iss duniya se chali jaati."

She was again going to hit herself but then stopped. She folded her knees and cried her heart out hugging her knees.

After crying for a long time, she wiped her tears and said in her mind, "Bohut hogaya. Sidharth ke paas jaa ke jo gunah maine kiya hai, main usse sudharungi. Ab se Sidharth ko aur sehna nahi padega. Main bohut dur chali jaaungi unki zindagi se."

Shehnaaz knew what to do. She became determined to take that step.

Next Morning...

Sidharth woke up with a bad headache. He hold his head. Last night's hangover was still there. He was about to get up when he suddenly noticed his clothes lying on the floor. He became puzzled.

Suddenly some flashbacks of last night came in front his eyes. He became shocked remembering their intimate moments. Tears rolled down his cheeks. He felt extremely guilty. How could he do this? How could he cheat his Sana?

"Shitt! This is not possible. I can't cheat Sana. I can't give her rights to Shehnaaz. How can I?" He murmured. He was feeling restless. He was dying in every moment while remembering about his own deeds.

He clutched his own hair and groaned in frustration. He was regretting badly. But there was no use of regretting. He had already done the mistake. Not mistake, according to him he committed a sin.

Later, he came out of his room and saw Shehnaaz at the breakfast table. That day she already made breakfast for herself and was having it while talking on phone.

"Advait I can't come today..... I'm not feeling good and I have some important work as well..... Haan tum thoda manage kar lo..... Thank you..... Okay bye...."

Saying that, she hanged up and then her eyes fell on Sidharth. But Shehnaaz immediately took off her eyes as she was not being able to meet her eyes with him. She was feeling ashamed of herself.

Sidharth just ignored her and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for himself. He was not feeling like talking to her. He was feeling angry on her as well thinking that she could stop him but she didn't. She took advantage of him being intoxicated. How could she stoop so low?

"Maine tumhe apna dost samjha aur tumne mere nashe mein hone ka fayda uthaya Shehnaaz. I'll never forgive you for this." He thought feeling hurt and betrayed.

After having breakfast, Sidharth left for office. While leaving, he didn't even look at Shehnaaz for once.

Shehnaaz smiled sadly thinking that she deserved it. After sometime, she also left home and went somewhere.