Chapter 20: Pregnancy

Please vote before, while or after reading this part 🙏🙏
______________________________________

Soon Sidharth and Shehnaaz returned to Mumbai. And the first thing which caught their eyes was the divorce papers which was still kept in their room.

"Toh aap ne inn divorce papers pe kabhi sign hi nahi kiya?" Asked Shehnaaz being surprised after checking the divorce papers. There was only her sign as he didn't sign them.

Sidharth chuckled and nodded in no.

"Paata nahi kyu par nahi hua mujhse. Bas sochta hi reh gaya sign karu yaa na karu. Kisi faisle pe nahi pohuch paaya." He said.

"Aur ab?" Asked Shehnaaz. "Kisi faisle pe pohuche?"

"Haan." Said Sidharth and immediately tore the divorce papers into pieces.

"Yeh raha mera faisla." He said further showing Shehnaaz the torn pieces of the divorce papers making her smile.

Suddenly a strong wind came to the room and pieces of paper started blowing in the air.

Shehnaaz was about to go behind the papers but Sidharth stopped her holding her hand and said, "Unn kagaz ke tukdo ko bikhar jaane do Shehnaaz. Ab unki humari zindagi mein koi jagah nahi hai."

"Toh phir kiski jagah hai?" Asked Shehnaaz.

"Khushiyon ki." Said Sidharth looking straight into Shehnaaz's eyes. "Maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki Sana ke jaane ke baad main phir se kabhi khush reh paaunga. Par tumne meri zindagi mein aa ke woh khushi wapas se lauta diyi hai. Hum dono ne hi bohut dukh saha hai Shehnaaz. Par ab hum sirf khush rahenge."

Hearing that, Shehnaaz smiled with teary eyes and hugged Sidharth tightly to which Sidharth also smiled and hugged her back.

"I love you Sidharth." She said burying her face in his chest.

"Hmm." He replied.

Shehnaaz broke the hug and asked, "Kya hmm? Aap nahi bologe?"

"Kya?"

"Woh hi....I love you ka reply."

"Umm.... Actually mood nahi hai." Said Sidharth intentionally to tease Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz made an angry face hearing that and pushed him away. Then she went and sat on the bed turning her face. Sidharth chuckled and sat beside her. He tried to hug her but she removed his hands.

"Kya hua meri Biwi ko?" Asked Sidharth softly.

"Mujhe baat nahi karni aap se." Said Shehnaaz showing fake anger.

"Kyu?"

"Kyu ki aap ne mere I love you ka reply nahi diya."

"Itni si baat? Chalo abhi bol deta hoon." Said Sidharth and brought his face near Shehnaaz's ears.

"I.... Love...."

As soon as she heard it, her heartbeat increased. She was dying to hear the next words.

"Hill stations." He said and moved away.

Shehnaaz immediately looked at him frowning.

"I love hill stations. Kashmir jaa ke paata chala itne bhi bure nahi hote hill stations. Saal mein ek baar toh jaana hi chahiye. Hai na?" He said further teasing her more.

"Sidharth main aap ko chhorungi nahi."

Saying that Shehnaaz started punching Sidharth's chest while he started giggling.

Soon Sidharth fell on the bed and Shehnaaz fell on him. Shehnaaz stopped giving punches and they both kept laughing and giggling. After sometime they stopped and looked at each other. Sidharth was looking at her with desires which Shehnaaz understood very well and felt shy. She was about to get up but he pulled her towards himself holding her elbow and she again fell on him. He hold her hair into fist and brought her face near his. In no time, their lips joined.