Chapter 23: It's Love

Please vote before, while or after reading this part 🙏🙏
______________________________________

It was late at night. Sidharth's house was totally dark and he was walking here and there holding a torchlight. He was searching for his wife.

"Shehnaaz! Shehnaaz!" He screamed her name many times but still no response came.

He entered their room and searched everywhere but Shehnaaz was not there. Being worried, he came out of the room.

Suddenly he stopped moving his torch when the torchlight fell on the floor and he saw Shehnaaz's lifeless body lying on the floor. He became shocked and his throat went dry. His hands started shivering.

He moved up the torch and Sana's scary face came in front of him.

"Nahiiii!" Screamed Sidharth waking up.

"Sidharth kya hua?" Asked Shehnaaz as her sleep also broke hearing his scream.

Sidharth looked at Shehnaaz. He was sweating and taking deep breaths. He felt relieved seeing Shehnaaz and hugged her tightly.

"Bura sapna tha?" Asked Shehnaaz rubbing his back.

Sidharth broke the hug and nodded in yes.

"Mujhe bohut darr lag raha hai Shehnaaz. Aaj raat ko puja hai. Agar tumhe kuch hogaya toh?" He said with fear.

Shehnaaz smiled and said, "Aap ka pyaar hai na mere saath? Mujhe kuch nahi hoga."

Sidharth smiled slightly and again hugged Shehnaaz.

At Night...

Sidharth, Shehnaaz, Advait and his uncle went to the house. They all sat on the floor of the living area and started doing all the arrangements for the puja.

They all were sitting in front of the holy fire and there was a boundary around them made of lemons, green chillies and vermillion.

"Sab hi suraksha ke liye yeh tabeez pehen lo." Said Advait's uncle giving everyone the amulets. "Amavasya ki raat atmayon ki shakti badh jaati hai. Upar se hum iss puja ke zariye usko bula rahe hai. Woh ab pehle se zyada khatarnak bhi ho chuki hai. Ho sakta hai yeh tabeez tumhe puri tarah se bacha na paaye. Lekin kuch bhi ho jaaye, ghabrana nahi. Yaad rakhna humara darr hi humara sab se bada dushman hai."

They all nodded and wore the amulets. The puja started. They all were doing the puja with full concentration. Somewhere Sidharth and Shehnaaz had fear but they gathered courage and tried not to get scared.

Suddenly the wind started blowing very fast. The whole house started shaking as if it was some earthquake. Everything in the house was moving from one place to another. Some things were even breaking. Everyone understood that Sana was giving signs of her presence.

"Yeh sab....."

Before Sidharth could complete, Advait's uncle said, "Woh aa rahi hai..... Gusse mein..... Lekin darna nahi."