Chapter 5: I Hate You

Please vote before, while or after reading this part 🙏🙏
______________________________________

One Month Later...

Shehnaaz was sitting in her room wearing her bridal attire looking like the most beautiful bride one had ever seen.

But there was one thing that was missing from her face. It was her smile. Today she was going to marry that man with whom she had always built her future. For any girl it would be the happiest moment. But for Shehnaaz it was totally opposite. She was going to marry her love. But she was sad. She was missing her sister.

Shehnaaz took the photo frame of her and Sana and caressed it. Few teardrops fell on the photo frame.

"Mujhe maaf kar dena Sana. Main yeh shaadi sirf aur sirf majboori mein kar rahi hoon. Tujhse tera haq chhin ne ke liye nahi. Shaadi tay hone ke baad se meri Sidharth se baat tak nahi hui. Paata nahi woh kya soch rahe honge mere baare mein. Par koi aur samjhe yaa na samjhe, tu toh mujhe samajh rahi hai na Sana?"

Saying that, Shehnaaz kissed the photo frame and kept it at its place.

After that some girls came and took her to the Mandap.

Here, Sidharth was sitting on the Mandap when Shehnaaz started coming there. He looked at her and a beautiful smile formed on his face. For a moment he felt that his Sana had returned to him. He remembered their wedding day when she was looking exactly this much beautiful. But soon his smile faded away realising that it was Shehnaaz, not his Sana.

Shehnaaz came and sat beside Sidharth. Their wedding rituals started. Sidharth looked at Shehnaaz whose eyes were fixed at the holy fire. He was somewhere angry on her as she agreed to marry him. But then he thought that maybe she was also forced by her family.

One by one they completed all the rituals. At last putting stone on his heart, Sidharth tied the mangalsutra around Shehnaaz's neck and filled the part of her hair with vermillion.

"Aaj se aap dono Pati Patni hue."

As soon as the Pandit Ji said this, Shehnaaz closed her eyes and tears rolled down her cheeks while Sidharth clenched his jaw.

"Shaadi toh ho gayi. Par mere dil mein Sana ki jagah Shehnaaz kabhi nahi le paayegi. Main marte dam tak sirf Sana se pyaar karunga." He said in his mind.

"Yeh rishta bhale hi majboori mein joda gaya ho, main iss rishte ko pure shiddat se nibhaungi. Patni hone ka har dharm pura karungi aur Sidharth ke sukh dukh mein uski saathi ban kar rahungi." She said in her mind.

After that, Shehnaaz and Sidharth took blessings from the elders and then vidai ceremony held. Shehnaaz's parents bid her goodbye and then she left her house with Sidharth.

At Sidharth's place, Rita Ji did her grihaprabesh.

"Mere ghar mein ek baar phir se Laxmi aayi hai. Mera dil keh raha hai, ab sab kuch sahi hoga." Said Rita Ji and kissed Shehnaaz's forehead.