Chapter 11: Dosti Ka Haath

Please vote before, while or after reading this part 🙏🙏
______________________________________

Sidharth was working in his office when one employee came to him.

"Sir aaj thoda zaldi nikal na hai. Thoda hi kaam bacha hai. Agar aap kisi aur se karwa lete toh....."

Before he could finish, Sidharth asked, "Zaldi kyu jaana hai?"

"Asal mein aaj humari shaadi ko pura 1 mahina hua hai isliye wife ke saath celebrate karna hai. Usko thoda ghumane le jaaunga toh khush ho jaayegi woh."

Sidharth suddenly stopped typing hearing his words. He checked the date. It was his one month wedding anniversary as well.

He paused for a while and then said looking at the employee, "Aap jaaiye. Baki ka kaam main dekh lunga."

"Thank you so much Sir."

Saying that, the employee left from there happily. But Sidharth became lost in deep thoughts.

"Aaj one month wedding anniversary toh meri aur Shehnaaz ki bhi hai. Kya woh bhi mujhse aisa kuch expect kar rahi hogi ki main aaj ke din uske saath celebrate karu?" He asked himself.

"So what? Uske chahne se kya farak padhta hai? You don't accept her as your wife." Said his brain.

"But the fact is, she is your wife. Chahe tum dono ki shaadi kaise bhi hui ho, tujhe iss shaadi ko nibhana chahiye. You should be with her at this special day." Said his heart.

"You don't believe in this marriage. Phir yeh sab dikhava kyu?"

"Because she believes in this marriage. She loves you. She will be hurt."

"But does this matter to you? You don't even love her."

"But you care for her. You care about her feelings. You can't see her tears. You want to see her happy. Don't you?"

Sidharth's thoughts broke when his phone started ringing. It was Shehnaaz.

"Hello!" He said picking up the call.

"Sidharth mera shift 8 baje khatam ho jayega. Aap aa rahe ho mujhe lene?" Asked Shehnaaz.

"Yeah I'm.... Coming." He replied.

"Okay."

Saying that Shehnaaz hanged up. After that she opened a photo of their wedding in her gallery.

"Humari shaadi ko hue pura 1 mahina ho gaya. Kya aap ko yaad hoga ki aaj humari one month wedding anniversary hai?" She thought and then chuckled painfully.

"Main bhi pagal hoon. Aap toh iss shaadi ko maante tak nahi hai. Toh phir one month wedding anniversary kyu yaad rakhenge? But it's ok Sidharth. Mujhe aap ka pyaar nahi chahiye. Woh haq Sana ka hai. Main aap ki life ka thoda sa bhi hissa ban paayi, mere liye yeh hi bohut badi baat hai."

Thinking that she wiped her tears and focused on work.

After sometime...

Shehnaaz's shift was over and she was standing outside the office. Soon Sidharth came there with his car.

She was about to go towards his car when Sidharth himself came out of the car.

"Yeh kya Shehnaaz? Tum iss halat mein bahar kyu khadi ho? Andar baithi rehti. Main toh aa hi raha tha tumhe lene. Doctor ne tumhare pair ko rest dene ke liye bola hai. Aise milega rest?" He said making an annoyed face while coming towards her.

"Offo Sidharth! Main aap ko kitni baar kahu ki mera pair thik hai, mujhe dard nahi ho raha? Dekhiye main toh uchhal bhi sakti hoon."

Saying that Shehnaaz jumped two to three times and then stopped feeling pain in her right ankle.