Chapter 4: Shehnaaz's Secret

Please vote before, while or after reading this part 🙏🙏
______________________________________

That night, Parminder Ji decided to talk to Shehnaaz about this marriage. She was scared thinking how she would react after knowing that they were planning to get her married to Sidharth. There was hardly any chance that she would agree for this marriage. But still she thought of trying to keep Rita Ji and Ashok Ji's request.

Parminder Ji went to Shehnaaz's room but didn't find her there. She understood that Shehnaaz was inside the washroom. She sat on the bed and took the pillow in her lap while thinking what she should say to her daughter. Suddenly her eyes fell on the photo which was kept under the pillow. She frowned and took the photo in her hand and the next moment became shocked seeing the photo.

At the same time Shehnaaz came out of the washroom and widened her eyes seeing Parminder Ji holding that photo. It was Sidharth's photo.

"Mummy...." She uttered nervously and Parminder Ji looked at her.

She then stood up and asked her showing the photo, "Yeh sab kya hai Shehnaaz?"

"Mummy.... Woh.... Asal mein...."

She didn't understand what to say.

"Tu.... Sidharth se pyaar karti hai?" Asked her mother.

Shehnaaz's eyes became teary. She looked down in embarassment.

"Shehnaaz maine kuch puccha hai tujhse. Tu Sidharth se pyaar...."

Parminder Ji suddenly stopped seeing teardrops falling from Shehnaaz's eyes. She was sobbing.

She immediately hugged Shehnaaz and then made her sit on the bed.

"Mummy.... Maine jaan bujh ke.... Nahi kiya hai kuch.... Mujhe toh uss waqt paata bhi nahi tha ki.... Sana aur Jiju ek dusre se....Pyaar karte hai..... Agar paata hota toh.... Unse kabhi dil nahi lagati...." She said sobbing.

Parminder Ji felt bad for her. She never imagined that Shehnaaz had feelings for her sister's husband.

"Ro mat meri Bacchi. Mujhe khul ke baata sab kuch." Said Parminder Ji.

Shehnaaz stopped sobbing and started telling her mother everything.

Flashback...

It was a normal day. Shehnaaz was in her room and scrolling her phone. Suddenly she saw something on Facebook.

"Cilck here to know what special gift you will get today." She read and clicked the website.

"You will get your.... Soulmate." She read and laughed.

"Kuch bhi!" She thought and ignored it.

Later that day...

Shehnaaz was going outside wearing headphones. She was vibing with some party music and didn't realise when she bumped into someone at the door.

"Ammmaaaaa!" Screamed Shehnaaz and was about to fall when suddenly someone hold her in his arms.

Shehnaaz opened her eyes and saw the person who caught her. She became lost in his eyes. It was the first time when she saw Sidharth. She felt butterflies in her stomach when she saw him from close. He was the most handsome guy she had ever seen. She just kept looking at him as if he did some magic on her.

Sidharth slowly made her stand and asked "Tum thik toh ho na?"

Shehnaaz didn't reply as she was busy admiring him.

Sidharth chuckled and removed her headphones. Then he asked, "Are you okay?"

Shehnaaz immediately nodded in yes.