Chapter 21: She Is Back

Please vote before, while or after reading this part 🙏🙏
______________________________________

When the doors suddenly got closed, Shehnaaz got scared because of sudden sound. She stopped walking and turned behind.

"Yeh darwaja apne aap kaise...... Sayad hawa ki wajah se band hogaya hoga." She said in her mind and then went to her room.

She kept her bag on the table, inside which the amulet was. Shehnaaz forgot to wear it again. She just washed her hands and face, changed her clothes and then went to the living room.

Suddenly she stopped at her place when she saw some lady sitting on the sofa. She became confused and looked at the door. The door was still closed. Then how did the lady enter the house?

"Aap andar kaise aayi? Excuse me! I'm talking to you. Hello!"

While saying Shehnaaz went near the sofa. She saw that there was a small baby on her lap and she was patting the baby's body. Shehnaaz got scared seeing the baby fully covered with blood and its eyes were also closed.

"Aap ke bacche ko toh......."

Before she could complete, the lady looked at her. And the next moment it took Shehnaaz's breath away. She was seeing her own face and that was fully covered with blood.

 She was seeing her own face and that was fully covered with blood

"Aaaaaaaaa......." She screamed at the top of her lungs and started running away from there.

She suddenly remembered about the amulet and was running towards her room. But before she could enter her room, the door got closed in front of her face.

Shehnaaz started banging on the door while crying. She was very much scared but this time the fear was not for herself. She was scared for her child who was growing in her womb.

"Darwaja kholo please." She sat down near the door while crying.

Suddenly she heard a tune and stopped crying. It was the same tune she heard that night, which Sana used to play in their childhood.

Shehnaaz wiped her own tears and looked around. Soon her eyes fell on a shadow on the floor. It was coming towards her. She looked up and saw a scary lady walking, whose face was covered with long hair.

 She looked up and saw a scary lady walking, whose face was covered with long hair