Chapter 3: The Toughest Decision

Please vote before, while or after reading this part 🙏🙏
______________________________________

It was a place near Amravati. The bus which fell from the bridge was being lifted up by a crane. Many people died in the bus accident, many got badly injured. Their family members were crying miserably. Sana's family was on them.

After getting the news of Sana's death, Sidharth immediately came to the place. He didn't believe Shehnaaz's words as he saw Sana in his house. How could he believe that she was no more?

Reaching the spot, Sidharth saw Shehnaaz standing with her parents and crying continuously. He went to her in anger and grabbed her hand.

"Kya mazak laga rakha hai, haan? How can you say that your sister is dead? It's not a topic to joke about Shehnaaz." He said gritting his teeth.

"Jiju.... Kaash yeh sach mein koi mazak hota.... Lekin yeh sach hai.... Sana....."

Shehnaaz couldn't complete and started crying. Sidharth left her hand. His family also came there.

"Maa yeh kya bol rahi hai?" Asked Sidharth looking at Rita Ji. "My Sana is alive. Shehnaaz ka jab call aaya, uske kuch der pehle tak woh mere saath hi thi. Trust me."

"Sidharth sambhal khud ko." Said Rita Ji crying, keeping her hand on his shoulder. "Shehnaaz sach bol rahi hai. Woh rahi humari Sana."

Rita Ji pointed towards Sana's body which was covered with white sheet. Sidharth slowly walked towards the body and bent down. His hand was trembling while removing the sheet.

As soon as he removed the sheet, his heartbeat stopped. The world came crashing down. He couldn't believe what he saw. Sana was lying there with closed eyes. There were same injuries on her face which he saw last night. But yet he didn't believe that it was his Sana.

He closed his eyes and again covered Sana's face with the sheet. Rita Ji and Shehnaaz came to handle him. They knew how much it was difficult for him.

"Yeh meri Sana nahi hai." He replied coldly. There was no emotions on his face.

He looked at his mother and said, "Aap logo ko koi galat fahmi hui hai. Yeh koi aur hai. Hum sab yaaha kyu apna time waste kar rahe? Humein ghar jaana chahiye. Sana zaroor waha mera intezaar kar rahi hogi. Yeh soch ke pareshan ho rahi hogi ki main abhi tak ghar kyu nahi aaya. Maa please, let's go home."

Rita Ji hugged Sidharth tightly and started crying loudly.

Parminder Ji, who was also crying continuously, fainted all of a sudden.

"Parminder! Kya hua tumhe?" Said Santokh Ji patting her cheeks. "Shehnaaz! Zaldi aa."

"Mummy!" Screamed Shehnaaz and ran to her.

They started splashing water on Parminder Ji's face while Rita Ji was trying to handle Sidharth. Like this, one incident shattered both the families.

Next Day...

Sana's body was taken to the smashan. Sidharth was lost in a different zone. His eyes were showing no emotions. He was doing the last rites like a machine, without any feelings.

He took a stick and burnt her body. Then he stepped back. Sana's body started burning in the fire.

 Sana's body started burning in the fire