The Secret Map

The Steadfast, Malachor,

The  First Order Fleet has arrived at the planet Malachor, a planet where an  ancient battle between the Sith and the Jedi took place. Supreme Leader  Kylo Ren is staring outside on the bridge and will be leading a  battalion of First Order troops to storm the temple and eliminate the  resistance forces who are may be trying to find out more about the  origins of the Sith Meditation Sphere Ship and Taloh Matarrin's mission  to locate the planet Kesh.

"Supreme  Leader," General Pryde said with General Hux next to him. "There is a  small resistance ground force near the Sith Temple. They appear to be  excavating the temple for clues to find out our intentions."

"Prepare my shuttle," Ren replied. "Send a battalion of Stormtroopers, Jet Troopers, and Death Troopers to engage."

"Yes, Supreme Leader," Pryde said slightly bowing his head.

  As the First Order landed their forces, the Resistance tried to blast  them but the First Order continued to push forward and launched Jet  Troopers to reinforce them. Ren then landed his Shuttle and ignited his  crossguard lightsaber and began to kill the Resistance soldiers with  ease. As Ren arrived at the Temple while the First Order forces handle  the remaining resistance soldiers, he found a starmap that he has never  seen before. He then took the holographic map and walked out of the  Temple's entrance as the stormtroopers captured the remaining soldiers  and they were being taken to The Steadfast  for interrogation.

"General  Hux," Ren said as he returned to the bridge. "Interrogate the  prisoners. General Pryde, set course for Coruscant. I need to address  this issue to the Senate and to the Supreme Council."

"Yes my lord," Pryde replied.

"Should we initiate a planetary bombardment to prevent the resistance from finding more clues?" Hux asked in a gruff tone.

"No,"  Ren said. "Have a few ships blockade the system and begin to construct a  base to produce more ships and establish a training academy for the  time being."

"Yes, Supreme Leader," Hux said scornfully.

Ren  then went to his office adjacent to his quarters and placed the starmap  on his desk to find out where the direction of the hyperspace lanes  point to and whether or not the secret location can benefit the First  Order.  As he arrived at the Senate Chamber, many senators wanted  answers to what information the secret starmap contained and the status  of Taloh's search for Kesh.

"Members  of the Senate," Ren said as his voice boomed across the chamber. "We  have yet to analyze the secrets of the Sith map. However, I have  contacted Lord Matarrin and he appears to be closer to finding Kesh."

"And  what of the Resistance?" Senator Elshire asked. "Do we have a lead on  the Resistance base and not to mention how many other Jedi are assisting  the scavenger Rey?"

"The  Resistance Base has proven to be very difficult to locate," Ren  replied. "There have been reports that the former Jedi Ahsoka Tano, and  Ezra Bridger have been seen with the scavenger following the skirmish on  Julshinn."

"If there are more Jedi present," The senator of Naboo said. "Then we are vulnerable. We need more allies."

"We  will find more allies," Ren said. "The starmap holds many secrets,  secrets that could help us destroy the Jedi and the Resistance. As for  now, have every industry hasten production of the new warships and  double recruitment efforts."

"Yes Supreme Leader," the senator replied.

As the session ended, Elshire was walking with Ren whom was escorted by two First Order Senate Guards.

"Supreme  Leader," Elshire said. "Once Lord Matarrin makes contact with the  Keshiri, should we grant them a seat in the senate in place of former  Senator Hamato Xiono?"

"If  the locals agree to join the First Order," Ren said. "Then we will  allow them to have a seat in the senate. However, I need to address this  to the Supreme Council."

"Let's only hope that Lord Matarrin is making progress," Elshire said. "Or we may struggle to combat the Resistance threat."