Chapter 33

EJ's POV:

"There is no need for all that child," Slenderman finally replied.

"The FUCK there isnt! You really havent been listening have you?? Youre lucky I respect you as much as I do!" I shouted, knowing he would lecture and likely punish me later, but in the moment I was beyond fired up and blinded by rage.

"My child, I know you can still see with those empty sockets. Look, there, your precious (y/n) has seemingly risen from the dead," he pointed.

My "eyes" followed the direction, only to see something unbelievable: (y/n) was in the midst of a full on massacre, no.. she was the sole LEADER of the massacre. She was tearing the cultists to shreds much in the same way I had promised I would do myself.

But something was not right.

(Y/n) looked.. different.

Her hair was now a burnt black, and her skin a sort of ashy grey. And yet the aura around her was fiery red. And her hands.. in place of fingernails it appeared she had claws instead. Blood soaked claws.

She turned to face away from me and I pushed myself backwards at the sight of two wings on her back. Crimson red wings, burnt at the edges, sharps at the ends, and overall a rough and ruggish look. I could see what looked to be small holes burned into the wings and I marveled at the sight.

Two horns grew out of her head, burnt in a similar way to the wings but still a fiery red color.

She turned again and I examined her face.

My gaze immediately fell on her mouth, which oozed blood.. and presented an evil grin, complete with deathly sharp teeth.

I looked upward towards her eyes and saw nothing but pitch black, not a speck of white or the color I had previously grown used to seeing.

"What happened to her??" I questioned, aloud.

"It would appear that their ritual did not go as planned. Instead of summoning the demon they wished to, it seems as if perhaps a demon of another kind has merged with (y/n) or at the very least she now possesses demonic traits. It has a resemblance to your own experience, child," Slenderman commented.

And he was right, it really was similar to when a cult tried to sacrifice me.

Instead of summoning the demon they wanted to summon, I became this monster I know myself as now. Perhaps the same has happened to (y/n).

Was she still (y/n) though? Or did a demon simply take over her body?

Countless questions plagued my mind as I soon realized I was losing sight of (y/n).

The windows that granted us a view of the room were becoming increasingly covered with blood, blocking out my view.

"I need to go to her," I stated.

"Go to her, child. Once you have secured her, bring her to me. I shall be waiting for you at the mansion. We will have much to discuss."

He stopped using his powers to hold me and I immediately leapt to race towards (y/n).

Slenderman and I had been watched from another building next to the one she was in. I scaled down the emergency ladders and burst into the doors of the building (y/n) was in.

I climbed the stairs with the determination of a mad man, and threw open the door to the room she was in, bracing myself to defend myself against her wrath in case she mistook me for an enemy.

However, I soon realized there was no need.

When I peered into the room, my gazed locked onto the sight of (y/n) crumpled into a ball on the floor, unmoving.

"(Y/n)!" I shouted, racing to her side.

I turned her over to face me and immediately noticed that she looked completely normal again- no horns, no wings, no claws, nothing.

She just looked like a normal human.

Well.. a normal human covered in blood and guts but still a human nonetheless.

"Fuck, are you okay? Please tell me youre alive!"

I placed two fingers on her neck and felt for a pulse.

"Theres no time," I stated, pulling my fingers off and quickly picking up her body.

If she had become anything like me, she wouldnt have a pulse.

There was no way to tell if she was alive or not.

I just needed to get her out of here and back to the mansion.

I took one last look at the room and admired her work.

"You did good, baby," I whispered, before turning and running out with her in my arms.

I made it to the mansion in what felt like no time at all and headed straight for the infirmary. Smiley or someone else might have a better idea on how to help her.

I mentally called for Slenderman to get his assistance as well.

(Y/n) was examined, but there were no injuries.

Not a single one.

Not even a scratch.

"All we can do is wait. Only time will tell if the girl wakes up," Slenderman advised.

I sighed as the others left the room.

"Please wake up, (y/n)," I whispered, grabbing hold of her hand and kissing it softly.

I must have stayed like that for hours before I decided that (y/n) wouldnt want to wake up in what looked like a room for torture.

I gently carried her to my room and set her down in the connected bathroom.

Her clothes were tattered and drenched in blood and her skin appeared to be stained with the crimson liquid as well.

I ran a towel under warm water and began cleaning the blood and grime off of her, kissing her forehead intermittently just for good measure.

I went to remove her clothes but stopped myself just as my fingers touched the fabric.

As much as I dont wish for anyone else to see her body but me, I did not have her consent to undress her, and while she needed to be changed, she would likely be far more comfortable with another woman doing the changing.

I called in one of the girls to change her, giving her some of my own clothes to wear for the time being.

After she was changed and I made sure no harm was done to her while I wasnt looking, I picked her up and carried her to my bed, pulling the covers over her and tucking her in.

"I love you, (y/n), please wake up so I can say it to you again," I whispered.

•••••
1110 words
Unedited
Thoughts? Comments?
Last update for the night sksjd, hopefully yall enjoy all the chapters I just posted in my manic writing frenzy :p