You are Too Hot

English sat at his desk, humming calmly to himself as he flipped through the workbooks of his students, carefully examining every page. It was exam month, so English had to ensure his students had been focussed on their revision.

Bzzt! His phone vibrated in his pocket.

A notification from the Teachers' group chat.

It was from Drama.

"@english💕📚📕 look what Maths did to my arm 🤕" the message read. Attached was a photo of a large, red cut on Drama's arm.

"Aww, gonna get your boyfriend to set Maths straight for you?" Biology replied.

"not the time" English texted back. "come to my classroom rn and tell me what happened"

"omw" Drama replied.

***

After Drama had explained the situation to English, he groaned in frustration.

"There were people watching? And they didn't do anything?"

Drama nodded solemnly, looking very sorry for herself.

"Well." English glared at the wall in front of him, "a rose by any other name would smell as sweet." He cracked his knuckles before clenching his fists.

"What are you-" Drama was cut off by her own surprised yelp as English grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the classroom.

"Where did you see them last?" English hissed.

"Uhm- they went down those stairs." Drama replied.

English ran towards the stairs not letting anything disrupt him, not even the boom from the Chemistry classroom.

"If you haven't noticed, I have my own legs!" Drama complained.

"That's quite the delayed reaction." English chuckled. "As Lady Capulet would say, 'you are too hot'."

Drama blushed.

"Not in that way!" English said quickly.