Biology's Fursona

Biology expected to never open her eyes again. Yet she did.

So...

Surely it was just a horrible nightmare?

No. That's what people think to get their hopes up.

When Biology blinked her eyes open, she knew almost exactly where she would find herself.

Tied to a chair, in PSHE's equipment storeroom.

"Well," Biology mumbled to nobody in particular, "this is rather cliche."

"It is indeed." PSHE groaned. Biology's vision had been so fuzzy that she didn't notice her colleague standing right before her.

"Look," Biology hissed, "I know I'm tied up here because nobody can know about your precious secret, but the thing is, I haven't even begun to figure out what this secret is."

PSHE just listened, silent and unmoving.

"Oh, and I know that pinboard is just for show." Biology remarked slyly. She was gonna show this creep that she wasn't afraid of an old grandma.

"Is it really?" PSHE grinned, a giggle emanating from her throat.

She reached into her pocket, and begun to read from a crumpled piece of paper that was yellowing at the edges.

"'Biology tells everyone a fun fact that Maths told Art the week prior. She then proceeds to brag about how much she knows.'" PSHE recited, looking up at Biology for a reaction.

Biology didn't give her one.

She uncrumpled another piece of paper from her pocket.

This wasn't covered in words. It was a drawing. A drawing of Biology's fursona.

"Is that seriously all you have?" Biology said slyly, pretending not to be surprised.

"As a matter of fact, no." PSHE responded, her mouth extending into a sadistic sneer. "I know about your mother. So sorry to hear about the state she's in now." she said icily.

Biology felt as if spikes of ice were digging into her, freezing her blood. She exhaled a breath she didn't know she was holding. How did this rotten little toad know everything about her?

"How dare you-"

"Look, I'll get straight to the point. Not a word of what you've seen or heard from me shall pass your lips. Understood?"

"Pfft, or what? Or you'll kidnap me again? In broad daylight? It's not like I'm gonna be wandering into your classroom again anytime soon."

"No, I will do nothing to you." another cruel grin covered her face. "If a single soul learns of what you've learnt today, Physics and Chemistry won't leave this building with a pulse."

"Do not bring them into this." Biology hissed with a cold glare at her captor.

"I won't have to, if you do what I've instructed of you. However, I have one last question."

"...Yes?"

"I won't ask why you decided to wander into my classroom at this convenient time. I just want to know if anybody else knows."

She pushed back a gulp.

"No. Only I know." Biology said over her apprehension.

Biology hated PE, but she wouldn't be able to live with herself if this bitch hurt him, or worse, because of her.