Pwease?

"Correct me if I'm wrong," Physics whispered to Chemistry, "but that's her fifth refill."

It was lunch, Physics and Chemistry were conversing amongst themselves in Chemistry's classroom, and Biology had just walked past with her fifth cup of coffee.

"Zat is concerning, yes." Chemistry clarified, looking through the glass of the door. "I believe she is stressed with ze exams, and ze revision."

Physics shook his head. They hated to disagree with their friends, but they had to when they could tell there was something strange going on. "We're all a little bit stressed, but that isn't normal."

"Business has been pushy about ze revision, no?" Chemistry explained.

"Even if that's what Biology is stressed about, we should still check on her."

"Maybe she vonts some of the alone time."

"Pleeeasseeee?" they replied, doing his best '🥺👉👈' face to try and convince the taller.

"Well, I cannot say 'no' to a face zat cute." Chemistry grinned.

"That's why I use it." they giggled, just as the two saw Biology sprint past with her sixth cup, spilling much of it on the carpeted floor as she paced.

The duo sneakily followed her as she ran across the corridor to her own classroom; when they reached the door, she was sitting in complete darkness behind her desk, the only dim light in the room emanating from Biology's phone. Her eyes were glued to the screen, and she appeared half-asleep, blinking asymmetrically.

Chemistry slowly opened the door, Biology rhythmically lifting her head as it creaked.

"BREAKING NEWS: 'Gay furry hackers' demand 'real life catgirl rese-'" her phone exclaimed before she paused the video.

"What do you want?" she said, her tone of voice making Physics want to be sick. Biology never spoke to them like that, unless she was joking, but her facial expression was completely serious.

"We vont to know vot has gotten into you as of late."

"Well- I don't want to tell you!" Biology said defensively.

"Ah, yes, understood. You do not trust us, no?" Chemistry accused.

"That's not what she means, Chem..." Physics got between the two, finally mustering the courage to involve themselves.

"Maybe it is what I mean." she glared coldly at Physics. "I don't need you to speak for me."

Nervousness, frustration and confusion mingled in Physics' brain, knocking around his brain functions. They were unable to stop Biology as she stomped away.