Tupperware

Physical Education avoiding any task that requires any sort of energy, responsibility or effort. Biology thought. His signature move.

Biology may not be the smartest teacher on the block, but she still had a peculiar talent that served her well; reading her hollow-headed colleagues like books. It was shockingly easy.

Biology strode over to the table where PE had left his Tupperware container of lunch, and opened it, lifting out a sandwich. She bit into it, deep in thought, not noticing the confused stares she was receiving from students who were just passing by.

As she continued to ponder the situation, she began to realise how nonsensical it really was. Perhaps PE had every right to think the story was unbelievable. Surely, if PSHE had been scheming and conniving, a teacher would have been the one to notice it first, not some ClipClop-obsessed girls?

As she swallowed the last of PE's sandwich, she concluded that it was a whole load of nonsense. Perhaps PE was smarter than she gave him credit for.

Still...

The girls must have had a reason to make something up about PSHE.

Perhaps Biology should check in on her.

She ascended the stairs to her colleague's classroom, and knocked on the barely-open door.

"Come in." creaked the familiar, warm voice. But Biology couldn't help but notice the colder undertones in her coworker's words.

Biology shook off her unconditional worries.

She stepped into the classroom, where she saw it.

A pinboard!

Before she could process this, PSHE beckoned Biology towards her. She ascended from her chair delicately as Biology walked towards her.

Once they were face to face, PSHE spoke once again.

"Do you see that over there?" she pointed to the opposite side of her classroom.

Biology doubled back, observing the wall behind her.

Force. A heavy, painful force on the back of her head. A crash that seemed so loud so close to her ears.

She was hit on the back of the head.

For a millionth of a heartbeat, Biology's blood ran cold.

So, she thought. This is how I die? she reflected as the edges of her vision grew fuzzy.

How stupid.