Chapter 25

Ace

If I had known that declaring our intentions to make her our queen would stun her into silence, I would have done it the night we met. It's not every day that Solana is lost for words, and it's been weeks since I've been without a headache.

I love that her eyes are so enlarged by the surprise that I can almost literally see the wheels in her mind spinning like an overclocked computer.

"You don't need to give us an answer right away," I purr, sweeping her hair over her shoulder so I can kiss her satin skin. "We'll give you some time to think it over."

I cut off any chance for her to respond by sealing her lips to mine. Her tongue has no chance to talk herself in circles when it's busy circling mine.

She moans into my mouth and the wolves in the room advance to the surfaces of our control. I walk her backwards to the master bed still joined at the mouth. Her dress slips off her arms, slides down her body, and pools at her feet with grace. A stark contrast to the harsh way my belt and pants clatter to the floor, the way the buttons on my shirt pop off like little projectiles flying through the room.

Her legs hit the back of the bed and she falls back on to it with a breathless gasp. Laying before me like a banquet table I take stock of my meal. Her large, round breasts are delectable to suck, squeeze, and mark with love bites. Her stomach could be decorated in a thousand kisses and I'd still need to give her just one more. And then her legs, long and lean, like a treasure map I could follow straight to the promised land.

"Spread her wide and fuck her with your tongue," Hunter demands me. When I look around the room the guys have all stripped down too and are standing in the shadows on the edge of the room to watch the show and hopefully get in on the action.

"Now, Ace." Hunter growls a little more forcefully. He's testing me. He's testing the potential of this bond. His tone is dominant but his eyes show me submission. This is his kink. He's letting me in, asking me to participate.

I could pull rank and shut him down with one look. But that's not what this moment is about, that's not what this night is about.

So I indulge him.

Solana is squirming on the bed trying to look around the room, trying to sit up on her elbows and gain control. But she's not getting it. Not now at least.

I don't tease her. I drag my tongue up the length of her slit, circling her little bud with my tongue at the top. Her back arches beautifully off the bed the second she feels the searing heat of my mouth on her. Dean curses under his breath somewhere off to my side.

"Again." Hunter commands and I happily oblige. He presides over her pleasure, directing me when and where to lick or suck and with how much pressure. Whispering filthy words that make her slicker with every syllable.

Tate and Eli sit beside her on either side of the bed, caressing her body, sucking her nipples, kissing her everywhere so that every sense except for touch is drowned out. Tate kneels by her head and feeds her his cock which she takes greedily, bobbing and gagging with her limited range of motion.

"Holy fuck," Dean groans and I can hear the chair he's sitting in scrape closer to the bed.

Holy fuck is right. I can't explain what it does to me watching my brothers lavish her with attention and eliciting nothing but pleasure. I love how they love her. And I love how she loves them. Tate's head is tipped to the ceiling, his fingers raking through his short, jet black hair. His pleasure is her pleasure, and their pleasure is mine. My cock is so hard watching her swallow Tate that I nearly lose control and plow into her.