~4~

Unedited

Xie lian stood rooted outside of xianle palace. The design of this palace were same as his palace, red walls, beautiful decorations but Xie lian wasn't least bit excited to enter his new palace. Broken down shrine was much more suited for scrap god like me

"yes that's exactly where you belong" qi rong said laughing but all ignored him.

He stood there waiting for wind master to come and meet him so they can travel down together. But the one who came was white clothed cultivator "hello your highness"

"greetings fellow cultivator" Xie lian said bowing a little.

"let's go down there" his cheerful voice boomed with excitement.
"umm.. I'm sorry but I'm waiting for someone"

"?? Weren't you waiting for me?" cultivator asked tucking away his wisk in his robes.

"You're....Wind master??" Xie lian asked surprised trying to take a peak inside scroll.

"hahaha your highness you're cute" qingxuan commented laughing but quickly shut up when saw glare of certain ghost king.

"aww cmon don't you know The wind master shi qingxuan" he said snapping open his fan, in his confident voice. Like it was impossible for someone not to know him, when Xie lian met wind master last time in banyue pass wasn't it was a woman?

He remembered nan feng saying "wind master has always been-

Been what? A man?

" haha yes your highness. But I do change my form often because I'm strong in woman form" qingxuan explained making Xie lian nod "ohh that's cool"

He saw the fan which has 'wind' written on front and three lines on the back.

"alright everyone let's take a break" lovi said standing up bringing some snacks and drinks for them. All of them started talking with each other while hua cheng got some water for xie lian.

"gege you should take some rest"

"ah thank you San lang" xie lian smiled unaware of the gaze of his two friends.

______________________________________

After rest all of them took their seats again and focused on black screen.

Crown prince in ghost city

After descending down on a mountain while walking and talking xie lian finally managed to sneak a glance in scroll and found out wind master's background and origins.

"it's alright your highness. Everyone makes mistakes" qingxuan said trying to cheer up the prince who looked so embarrassed.

The five of elemental masters use their titles instead of surnames, for example : before earth master ascended his mortal name was ming yi, after assencion he was known as earth master Yi.
As for wind master, his former name Shi Qingxuan...after accension Wind master Qingxuan.

Xie lian also found out that water master was the older brother of wind master the 'water tyrant' shi wudu, hua cheng told him about.

"he told you about me? Why?" shi wudu asked eyeing the ghost king.

"he just told me about some things when we first met or should I say second meeting" xie lian said chuckling nervously. Luckily no one questioned him farther.

Xie Lian had his arms crossed, and he commented sincerely, “The Pei family producing two ascended generals under one name was already a legend. But you and your brother ascending at the same time, one wind, one water, that is truly a tale of wonder.”

In must be known that not in a million people would have ability to ascend. Pei ming and Pei xui were separated by hundreds of years but Pei xui managed to ascend. But Water master Shi Wudu and Wind master were blood related. The pair of brothers were truly incredible.

"yes it's truly incredible" xie lian said in awe making qingxuan smile and thank him. He Xuan eyes twitched as he glared at Shi Wudu.

Shi Qingxuan laughed it off. “It’s nothing. My brother and I grew up in the same place, went to school under the same teacher, and cultivated the same path, so naturally we ascended together in the same lifetime.”

The Water Master must be the reason why Pei Ming wouldn’t touch the Wind Master, as San Lang and Nan Feng had mentioned. After all, the brother of
the Water Tyrant was not one to be picked on so easily.

Another thought crossed his mind he considered it before asking "lord wind master the way general pei spoke it seemed he shared friendship with your brother. Won't you filing complaint against pei junior affect-

"Nah" Qingxuan answered "my brother already knows I can't stand pei ming"

"knowing and acting is different. Won't it cause rift between water master and general pei."

"Even if it does it will be great. I wantt problems, I wishe my brother stops hanging out with with general pei. Then it'll be only two tumours" xie lian stopped "Your brother has tumor?"

Many laughed at confused face of xie lian, while xie lian just looked dumbfounded at laughing faces.
"umm? What's wrong"

"it's nothing your highness. It's just that you're cute" qingxuan replied laughing. Making two ghosts jealous.

"your highness you don't this? Anyways let me tell you" qingxuan said

"It's a nickname for three heavenly officials who has worst reputation in heaven and are best friends with each other. The three officials are General Pei, Ling wen and my brother" qingxuan explained.

'ahh I thought it would be Xie lian Xie lian and Xie lian' Xie lian thought

Banyue sighed and looked at xie lian thinking about murdering those who hurt him.

Shi qingxuan fanned himself continuing "even tho i can't stand him, this whole matter was little pei's fault. I can't let general pei pin this one state preceptor. Ghost or not everyone deserves justice."

Xie lian smiled "wind master is defender of justice"

"thank you wind master" pei xui said, glad that now Banyue will be safe.

Pei ming eyed this whole matter, how pei xui smiled at little girl. Sighing a little he gave up trying to defend his descendent. Seeing that pei xui was happy with the girl. He couldn't do anything about it but just bless them.

Qingxuan laughed "You're not bad yourself! I heard about Banyue pass here and there but never got time to investigate. When you asked in communication array I remembered about that case and decided to finish my work. But when I reached there I saw you already there, that's when I knew you're my kinda crazy" 

"Yess and that makes us friends now. How about it your highness? Would you be friend please?" Qingxuan asked

"um...yes ofcourse i would love to" xie lian replied making his two 'ex-friends' bit jealous but they were still glad that prince got a friend like qingxuan.

______________________________________

Author's little theater:-

Qingxuan: your highness you're cute

Hua cheng: I know he is

He xuan: wtf stop you two