~17~

-unedited chapter

The onlooking heavenly officials muttered half-confused, half-shocked "who's state preceptor? What state preceptor??" some were more astute and immediately figured it out.

Lang qianqui was the crown prince of Yong'an and the state preceptor of that time was one of the dual evil masters: state preceptor Fangxin. No one knew his origins and background. But if Qianqui is calling Xie lian state preceptor doesn't it mean that Xie lian is the one who brought ruin to Yong'an? The state preceptor Fangxin?

However Xie lian was the crown prince of Xianle. Kingdom of Xianle had fallen at the hands of Yong'an then why would Xie lian go and become the state preceptor of Yong'an?

"To kill my family" Qianqui answered darkly glaring at Xie lian who didn't dare face him.

"K-kill your...family? Qianqui what are you saying" Qingxuan asked completely shocked at New information.

"Yeah I don't think he would do that" Pei su said

"Then why don't you ask him?" it was very rare to see Qianqui this enraged.

"Yes... I did it" was all Xie lian said before looking back at screen.

Lang Qianqiu had Xie Lian in a death grip, his breathing growing
harsher, and finally he said in a strained voice, “You… I killed you with my own two hands. Sealed you in that coffin myself. You…State Preceptor, you certainly are remarkable!”
Heavens. It would appear that something big was about to go down today!

"You sealed him?" hua cheng asked looking ready to murder Qianqui.

"What do you mean you killed him?" Feng xin asked

"You'll know...just watch" lovi said calmly.

"What do you mean by that? Stop it" Xie lian said

"Your highness, don't you think he needs to know the truth?" lovi asked again making Xie lian angry.

"What truth? What you know is all you need to know" Xie lian turned to Qianqui.

"Tell me WHY YOU KILLED THEM?" Qianqui was agitated ready to fight.

Before anyone could stop him, white light surrounded him and when the light faded he was tied up in chair.
"Just sit there and watch. I told you no fighting in my house"

Feng xin was standing closer to them and looked at Xie lian with unconcealed look. Mu Qing's eyes were glimmering, but his face showed that he was shocked but still excited about this whole overdeal.

Qingxuan laid down Ming Yi and turned to Qianqui "Qianqui, did you mistake something? If his highness is state preceptor why did it take you this long to recognise him?"

Another voice rang out from sidelines "Qingxuan don't you know that the state preceptor of Fangxin always wore a mask to cover his face?"

The one who spoke was Pei ming. The very sight of him irritated Qingxuan.

"i can't understand why you hate me so much" Pei ming said frowning.

"Just look at screen.. This is the reason" Qingxuan replied fanning himself.

"If that's the case then probably no one has seen Fangxin. Why is General pei is so sure that prince Xianle is state preceptor Fangxin?" when Qingxuan and Xie lian worked together it was hilarious affair but in heavenly court they were calm, composed and very mindful of their demeanor.

Just then white figure appeared from back-hall.

Everyone returned to their respective place and bowed "My lord"