~7~

"hello everyone...how are you all" lovi said barging inside the room.

"you're literally keeping us hostage here" Mu qing exclaimed.
"ugh come on guys isn't it fun to know future?" she said before taking her seat and turning on the black screen.

The man said "I want…I want everyone competing with me in my trade to drop dead"

"he's crazy" Qingxuan commented

Hearing this crowd started muttering and clicking their tongues. Croupier raised her hand to hide her smile. "if that's what your desire is then it is rather difficult to fulfill than your previous wish. Would you consider something else? Like your business to flourish more for example?"

"no I want this" the man replied
"if that's what you want then 10 years of your daughters life may not be enough"

The man thought then said "then I bet twenty years of my daughter's life and the fate of her marriage too"

The crowd was in uproar as they burst out laughing "this dad's gone crazy"

"wow just wow"

As he started shaking the cup again, his hands trembling. Even if he lost or win both situation are bad.... Should i stop the game? Xie lian thought slowly raising his hand rouye ready to attack anytime.

'that's bad' Yin Yu thought getting little anxious.

Just then a hand stopped him. "wouldn't do that" he heard and saw Qingxuan just as he turned around.

"Lord wind master, where were you" he asked feeling relieved seeing that other was safe. Wind master was in his male form Xie lian got little confused as to why he changed his form again.

Shi wudu sighed in relief seeing his little brother is safe.

"Ugh your highness, those ghost woman dragged me all the way to I don't know where and started putting all kind of powder on my face. I had to run away and change my form so they don't find me again. It's bad right? You can be honest" Qingxuan said showing his face looking very worried and sad.

Xie lian looked at him "umm to be honest your skin looks better and softer"

Qingxuan was overjoyed "Really?? Yay! Yes if I was a mirror where would I be?" he said looking around.

"Qingxuan" Shi wudu said sighing massaging his head. His sibling never fails to make him worried sick.

"Lord wind master not now. I would loose you again it's very crowded here. By the way lord wind master how do you know I was here?"

"I didn't. I came here because Qianqiu and i agreed to meet here. The gambler's den is most bustling and busy place so it'll be easy to mix in"

When he turned back to long table the man had already stopped shaking the cup. Now slowly trying to open the lid. Just then, another person burst in and slammed the cup back down with a strike that crushed it to pieces! This strike not only crushed the gambling
cup but also the hand that was on top of it. The entire table splintered with a deep crack.

The man clutched his hand rolling down on floor crying. That person looked around and yelled at the man "You! A wish for wealth and fortune fine, but wish for others sudden death? Are you crazy. If you have guts then bet your own life not your daughter's"

Crown prince of Yong'an, Lang Qianqiu.

From their spot in crowd both Xie lian and Qingxuan covered their face groaning. "you told him to keep low profile right?" Xie lian asked.

"Ahh... I did but....he is just idiot"

Qingxuan looked at the said man who just mouthed apology.

Just then, Hua Cheng chuckled lightly from behind the curtains.

Xie Lian’s heart skipped a beat.

Pei ming smirked enjoying the 'love in the air'

The youth had often laughed when he was with Xie Lian, so now Xie
Lian could judge fairly well when the laughter was genuine versus when it was mocking. Or when it was laced with killing intent.

"You must have guts of steel to start trouble in my territory"

Most of them trembled slightly. Worried for younger prince.

"So you're the one who owns this place?" Qianqiu said looking in the direction of voice.

"ignorant child! Do you even know who you're talking to? That's our chengzu!"

"Not only this gambler's den,he owns this whole city!" ghost around him started shouting at him.

Lang Qingqiu didn't react when he heard this but Qingxuan paled at the information "Dear lord, is it who I think it is behind the curtains? Crimson rain sought flower is here?"

"Yes he is" Xie lian replied sighing.

"there goes our plan!!" Qingxuan face palmed.

"Hahaha he is dead meat" Qi rong commented laughing

Qingxuan panicked "crap crap what do we do now? Qianqiu gonna die!!"

"let's just hope he doesn't angers him more than he already has"

Yet the more Qianqiu looked around the more angrier he got "This hellish place reeks of smoke and corruption. What type of game you're playing here! Don't you have decency? Is there no humanity left"

"Your highness tai hua i will give you proper burial" Pei ming said looking at tai hua who just flinched at the looks he was getting from everyone.

Crowd booed in unison.

"we ain't human anyway what do we need humanity for?" a ghost replied.

Amused, Hua cheng said "there's way for you in heaven but instead you come here making mess of my place. What shall we do with you?"

Qingxuan paled at this "Ahh one moment and he's already seen through our disguise"

Lang Qingqiu didn't showed any reaction to words and slammed his hand on the table throwing it towards the curtains. Before it could hit the man sitting behind it, hua cheng just flicked his finger, throwing the table back at where it came from. At this Qingqiu raised his hand stopping it but the force was too much that he had to balance it with both his hand and again threw it back. Ghosts were fleeing hiding and running away for their already dead life.

From their spot Xie lian and Qingxuan debated weather they should step in or not.

Throwing the table back towards the curtains. Hua cheng just curled his fingers into fist, released them and instantly table exploded into fragments of wood. Splinters shooting toward lang qianqiu.

If Qianqiu were to keep his disguise and stay in mortal body there's no way he could evade the attack. Soon enough his body started to emit faint light, both Qingxuan and Xie lian understood and panicked.

Oh no he is going to reveal his true form!!

Qingxuan glared at Lang Qianqiu who just looked like he wanted to run away from dangerous glare he was getting.

"Tai hua, try not to cause trouble for others and be careful" Jun wu said
"Ah yes my lord"

______________________________________

Vote and follow for more

Have a good day everyone :)