~16~

-unedited chapter

Hua cheng retrieved a fan from one of the selves in armoury. Its spine made of pure gold, beautiful and serene. He twirled it in his hand and snapped it open, grinning wordlessly. He flipped his hand and fanned, a strong gust of wind shot towards them with a blinding silver. Three dodged and when they turned to look back, row upon row of long strips of golden foil were nailed into the ground. Each piece was thin but deeply embedded, its sharpness and viciousness clear.

"wow, it's...amazing" Xie lian looked awe at the vicious weapon, beautiful in its own way.

"Your highness, your life is in danger" Feng xin reminded him, disbelief written all over his face.

"San lang won't hurt me. Also it was our fault" Xie lian replied softly, feeling guilty that they started a fight in armoury.

Every weapon in this armoury was a spiritual one and any one he grabbed at random, each possessed equally murderous power.

"that fan, indeed is amazing" Qingxuan said nodding completely forgetting that they were in dire situation. But that was in future right? So he will worry about that later.

Hua cheng flipped his fan again and another golden-foiled gust shot towards them. The winds called by Qingxuan was strong, but the stronger they were the more difficult situation became. Wind called by Qingxuan made golden foils dance wildly in the air.

Xie lian was afraid that golden foils would hurt them so he shielded Lang Ying and cried out "Wind master! Please stop for now"

"ugh I'm sorry your highness" Qingxuan sighed guiltily looking at the screen.

Shi wudu face was pale looking at the screen while his two friends tried to calm him down.

"Your highness, if I stop now all of my efforts will go to waste!!" Qingxuan wanted to stop as well but the roof has already been raised by his wind. If he stopped they can forget about ever going back to heavens.

Just then the golden foils swirling around them suddenly halted and flew upwards. There was sound of clinking and clanking then a person suddenly lept down from the roof, dusts and debris falling.

"Lord wind master, I apologise but I can't sit still any longer"

Qingxuan was overjoyed "Qianqui you came at right time!!"

It was Lang Qianqui.

His greatsword was shimming golden but from closer look it was because it had sucked up all the golden foils. His great sword was forged from curious metal born of landstone mountain. When he held the hilt, he can mentally incite all surrounding metals absorbing them into his sword.

"wow that's amazing" martial gods nodded looking at the sword.

At this sight hua cheng laughed, tossing his fan away "Is his highness that desperate for gold? He gobbled it up so quickly" (I evaporated at this point i swear)

If those words were said to Xie lian he would have pretended not to hear them

"as if he would ever say that to you" he xuan commented but shut up quickly when hua cheng glared at him.

'simp' he thought rolling his eyes.

However, they were directed at Lang Qianqui, a noble born of royalty. He hadn't cared about riches his all life but this statement left him rage in anger. He raised his sword at lunged at hua cheng. Hua cheng raised eming smirking, ready to welcome the attack head-on.