~11~

At paradise manor, questions of xianle

"we're here"

Xie lian looks up and realizes he has been led to lake. Next to lake stood a tall, magnificent mansion. The heavenly realm and ghost realms both possessed glamorous architecture. The large characters written 'paradise manor' emitted evil aura. Strange music came from inside. "thank you" Xie lian bowed to the man and turned around entered inside.

Strange music was extremely enchanting as if there were many woman giggling and teasing, singing and dancing languidly in play. Upon entering the mansion warm perfumed air came rushing at his face. Xie lian turned his face away avoiding to get engulfed in air.

A thick white rug covered the floors of paradise manor. Many beautiful and captivating woman danced sensually on carpeted floors, barefoot. Laughing and giggling, some spinned sensually infornt of him, giving him teasing looks. His eyes swept past them to the black jade divan in the back.

"Ahh such a waste. They are beautiful" pei sighed getting a eye roll from both of his friends.

Upon the big divan there sat a man in red. The divan was so expensively big, dozens of people could lounge there but only one man sat there. There was a group of beautiful woman dancing and singing but he didn't even glanced in their way for once, only boringly keeping an eye on what was infornt of him.

Xie lian's eyes sparkled looking at beautiful gold foil palace that hua cheng was building.

"its a waste of energy trying to seduce you two. Those poor women, they're wasting their time" pei ming grumbled rolling his eyes.
"I never told them to do that" hua cheng replied. Xie lian just sighed chuckling a bit before looking at screen.

Gold foil palace was his favourite game, Xie lian enjoyed building the palace and would forbid anyone from touching it and knocking it off. He hated when his golden foil palace came apart and would sulk and not eat, talk to anyone until queen came and coax him out of his shell and promise him to build it together with him. Xie lian's parents had enough patience to built it again and again when it came apart. Xie lian smiled at the lost memory of his parents. Hua cheng have same kind of patience as his parents.

Most of them looked at Xie lian who  was looking at screen, eyes sparkling but he kinda looked sad too.

Xie lian mentally chanted don't collapse don't collapse. Hua cheng looked proud at his creation then in a swift motion flicked of the neatly put together gold foils. Golden foils flattered across the floor, he looked proud like a kid who knocked over the best palace. He stood up and gazed at Xie lian.

Xie lian pouted at this not realizing his little pout. Most of their hearts softened at childish behavior of prince, hua cheng chuckled before saying "gege i apologize, we will build it together next time ok? And I promise not to break it apart"

"I won't visit you for a week if you knock it apart" Xie lian replied and focused back on the screen

"Since gege is already here why not come in? Surely being apart for few days hasn't made me a stranger to you?"

Xie lian let down the beaded curtain "earlier in gambler's den, it was San lang who pretended not to recognise me"

Hua cheng approached him and stopped beside Xie lian "I just didn't wanted to give gege trouble with is fellow colleagues"