✦ RAYNE.bunny in the rain

︎︎

march 3.rayne's birthday special !

ᝰ.ᐟ

︎︎
︎︎
︎︎
︎︎
"so, does a café sound good? or street food?" you walked over to rayne's desk, one of his bunnies cradled in your arms.

"whatever is fine by you." he responded, not sparing you a glance but instead directing his full attention onto a sheet of paper.

that can't do.

you placed down the bunny on his desk, letting it hop onto his lap. his arms made way for the cute animal, giving you the opportunity to snatch his paperwork away from him with a sly little smirk.

"what are you doing?" rayne furrowed his eyebrows at you, but you only set the paperwork aside.

"i didn't ask you to hang out today for no reason, rayne." you clasped your hands behind your back.

"have you really forgotten what today is?" you asked, a small yet cheeky smile on your face.

"just because it's my birthday doesn't mean i should neglect my work." the visionary looked down, stroking the bunny's soft fur. his face lit up ever so lightly before returning to his usual look.

"return the paperwork, (y/n). i'm free tonight." he emphasised, gesturing for you to return the sheet of paper.

rayne? being stubborn? time to pull out the guilt-trip card.

"do you hate hanging out with me that much?" you forged a look of disappointment.

rayne stared at you, his face ever so slowly contorting as he found it harder to resist that saddened look of yours even though he was fully aware of what you were trying to do. what a knack of tugging at heart strings you've got.

he let out a sigh, giving in to your antics.

︎︎
︎︎
๋࣭ ⭑

︎︎
︎︎
"you planned this from the beginning, didn't you?" rayne strolled beside you.

the two of you had decided to go for street food, rather than a café, concluding that street food was more 'memorable'. and instead of using the usual green flames for transportation, you suggested going by foot. for a day so special, it was certainly an opportunity to endorse in the scenery.

you hummed, a soft smile complimenting your face as your gaze fell upon parents and their children enjoying themselves with the booths of food and goodies. their pure smiles, how they were at peace with their lives. it was touching.