✦ DOT.mesmerise me

︎︎
april 1.dot's birthday special !

︎︎april 1.dot's birthday special !

ᝰ.ᐟ

︎︎
︎︎
︎︎
︎︎
"wait, why am i the one who has to do it?" you pointed to yourself, baffled at lance's idea.

"you're the one who said we should follow through with the idea." the siscon shrugged at you.

"and i refuse to go on a date with anyone who isn't mash!" lemon chimed in, clinging tightly onto the mushroom-head's arm as he munched on a cream puff as usual.

"i think this is a bad idea... what if you hurt his feelings? it's also his birthday today." finn stressed, head whipping left and right for any sign of dot.

it was his birthday that day. it was also april fools.

lance had the cruel idea of playing a birthday joke where dot would have to go on a blind date for his birthday, only to be told 'happy april fools' rather than 'happy birthday' and for his date to be recorded the entire time.

which also meant recording each and every fumble of his words and actions. lance knew of the unappealing tendencies dot had when acting around girls.

of course, he wasn't so mean as to publicly expose that video. it was more of a constant reminder of the redhead's mistakes as payback for all the times he had bugged the siscon as roommates.

you had added fuel to the fire, suggesting that you all went through with the plan and set dot up with someone. however, the unfortunate girl that would have to go on the date was decided to be you.

"plus. it would be basically humiliation to set him up with a random girl who would obviously turn him down." lance stated.

"well, now the whole thing doesn't seem so fun when i'm included in it." you groaned, protesting the decision the group had agreed on.

"come on, (y/n)! it can't be that bad! what if you two fall in love? what if we spark a new couple?" lemon babbled, heart throbbing at the thought of the thrilling potential romance.

"you're getting ahead of yourself." you murmured.

"well, i can't decide between you and mash, so this helps me out too!" she giggled, taking your arm and hugging it close to her, likewise as she was doing with mash.

"what do you mean by that..?"

"oh, nothing!"

"them becoming a couple is far too unrealistic." lance interjected, shutting down lemon's fantasy.