sixteen ;an exposition

︎︎

ᝰ.ᐟ

︎︎
︎︎
︎︎
︎︎
you paused at the sight of two uninvited guests within mash and finn's shared dorm. lance and dot stood across from one another with their wands drawn. not a good pair up. the worst, in fact.

dot, who despised good looking guys.

lance, the good looking guy himself.

you cleared your throat, shaking the thoughts away as you recalled why you came back.

"why are you in adler's chambers? did you get lost?" lance lowered his wand, questioning your appearance in the shared dorm.

"no... mash needed help with his homework. i just came to see what he was struggling with." you rubbed the back of your neck, shutting the door behind you.

"moreover. if you two wanna fight, please take it outside." sighing, you folded your arms at the two.

the sudden, loud, and yet familiar sound of a door being broken off its hinges caused you to jump, snapping your head back as you were met with the sight of mash and his ripped off door. again.

"she's right. what if you guys break something?" he bluntly spoke, absolutely no situational awareness with him. you only sighed.

"tch. stop screwing around." dot spoke up with a click of his tongue, rummaging through his robe as he brought out a paper bag in pink adorned with a cutesy ribbon.

"take it." he offered, bringing the bag closer to finn.

"you brought... tea? you?" questioning the redhead in disbelief, you took the bag in finn's stead and undid the ribbon, peering inside to see its contents.

"i wasn't raised in a barn! you think i'd impose without bringing a gift?" a sense of pride swelled within him as he believed he had impressed you. and certainly, in some way, he had.

"you should sample the aroma of that one. it's my favourite." he smirked, successfully hitting up a conversation with you as he had imagined in his delusional fantasies.

"i've had herbal before. it's not bad, just really my taste." you muttered, setting the gift on the circular coffee as you spotted mash's bag on his bed.

"so what are your tastes? i'll get some for you next time!" dot grinned, trailing behind you as you stopped responding to him. not like he stopped talking either.

you rummaged through mash's bag for his homework, slightly relieved to see that his textbooks weren't tattered and wasted anymore.