eighteen ;a twist

︎︎

ᝰ.ᐟ

︎︎
︎︎
︎︎
︎︎
"the higher-ranked magia lupus are clearly the top students in this school... with the exception being (y/n)." lance stated.

mash whisked the cream puff batter as you were set on making the custard. both you and the magicless boy worked away at creating the pastry.

"what do you mean by exception?" you questioned, stirring around in the pot as you hovered it above the stove.

"your grades are... something." the siscon closed his eyes, recalling the oddness of your grades.

50.

everything was a perfect 50.

an uncanny amount of 50s littering your papers and assignments.

"my grades are average." you responded with a huff.

"too average. you're putting more effort into scoring a perfect 50 than getting high grades!" he scoffed, folding his arms.

"i'm trying to keep a low profile." you retorted, giving the siscon an expressionless peace sign.

"with an inhumane amount of 50s?" he deadpanned.

"huh... guess i'll just copy finn's work." you shrugged.

"that isn't any─ oh, forget it. you're helpless." lance sighed, shaking his head.

"i don't like the idea of us being sitting ducks. however, because the school encourages inter-dorm competition, the dorms locations' are hidden from each other." the cyan haired boy stated.

while you helped mash preheat the oven, the boy silently piped the batter onto a tray.

"that's why we need to find where they're hiding and steal the coins back from them." lance declared.

the ebony haired male slid the tray into the oven, slamming the doot shut. however, he hadn't realised that your robe had gotten trapped in the oven.

"'kay." mash only uttered, understanding nothing about what lance said.

"you didn't hear a word of that, did you?" lance deadpanned once more.

"uh, i don't mean to interrupt your plotting but... my robe may be on fire." you piped in, pointing at your newly received dorm robe that was slowly being engulfed in flames.