01.

ring!

"okay class remember that you have homework due tomorrow! we will check it during class."

'shit.. why does the teacher always give us homework..' 

"wait l/n!! i have something to say to you. come here."

i checked the clock before i walked over to the teacher. 4:05. i needed to get home soon so i could check on b/n before i go to work.

"l/n, you've been missing too much school lately. at this point, you might not have enough credits to graduate high school! you're already in your second year, l/n."

'not this shit again..'

"i know, teacher. i'll try my best to make it to school as much as i can."

"try your best to make it to school? you should be going to school everyday! if this keeps up l/n, i'll have to report it to the school. you know that right?"

i nodded my head in response, not wanting to say anything since the teacher was right.

"i'll let you go for now, but you better be at school tomorrow and the days after! don't forget the homework tonight."

i nodded and bolted down the hallway to leave the school. i was going to be late for the millionth time this week to work and that's gonna get me fired.

as i ran past the local football field, a ball suddenly came out of nowhere curving towards me. 

'OH SHIT WHAT THE-'

out of instinct, i trapped the ball with my foot and sent a long pass in the direction the ball came from.

'HOLY CRAP THAT WAS GOING STRAIGHT FOR ME!!'

i shook off the momentary shock and continued running home.

MEANWHILE..

reo mikage effortlessly trapped the ball under his foot from the pass the random passerby sent to him.

'why was the pass so.. perfect?' he thought as he looked back at the now empty spot where the passerby was previously at.

nagi seishiro lazily walked towards reo, muttering something about wanting to play video games and how playing football was a hassle.

"reo? reeeeoooo, are you listening? i want a piggyback ride."

"huh? sorry what were you saying?"

'i wanted to ask them if they wanted to join us but i guess not..' reo thought before crouching down to give nagi a piggyback.

— 

3.02.2024