06.

"thanks, ba-ya! let's get going guys! it should be this building here!" reo said, dragging nagi out of the car.

"this is such a hassle.." nagi mumbled, his eyes glued to his phone screen.

how did i end up here again?

reo looked at me through the phone, his mouth partly open and his eyes wide open from shock.

"..i-i'm sorry i didn't realize-"

"NO! i mean- i'm the one who's sorry, reo. i shouldn't have lashed out at you like that. i'm so sorry it's my fault. i-"

i was about to press the hang up button, but reo stopped me before i could.

"y/n. i'm the one who should be sorry, it's not your fault. hear me out. please."

oh.

"y/n, i know i can't be saying anything because i only just met you and i don't know your family situation and all, but i want you to know that i am willing to help you and listen to whatever you need. sincerely. but only if you want to tell me. it all depends on you."

oh.

"reo's right y/n. me and reo are gonna be here for you from now on. if you need to vent or rant about anything or just need someone to comfort you, we are here." nagi said, placing himself right next to reo in front of the camera.

oh.

reo straightened suddenly and placed both his elbows on the table, getting closer to the phone screen. "how about this? you can leave your brother in my care at my house. ba-ya can take care of him."

"but reo, i just said that i don't want to owe you any-"

"no, you won't be owing me anything, because you'll pay me by attending the JFU training program."

ah right, i was tricked into this by the magnificent mikage reo.

UUUWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHH

b/n was sobbing hysterically, trying to climb off of ba-ya's shoulders who was sitting in the front seat. i actually felt so bad for ba-ya, even though i hate her with my guts.

"y/n where are you going? are you leaving me forever? did you lie to me?"

no my poor baby  😭

"i'll only be gone for a little bit and then i'll be seeing you again okay? i will call you as much as i can. i pinky promise."

b/n pouted but placed his tiny pinky over mine. the way my heart broke into two at this 😭

i carried b/n off of ba-ya momentarily to give him a kiss on the forehead before placing him back into ba-ya's arms. hopefully the two get along..

"take care young master, nagi, and.. L/N  i guess."

never mind, i hope b/n beats ba-ya up and makes her pull her hair out. why did she have to give me sass? what an opp.

"hurry up! we're gonna be late."

we walked into the room, filled with the other players who were invited to the program.

ugh, it reeks of alpha pheromones..

this was even worse than when i walked straight into reo's room. it was a fucking stench that filled my nostrils and made me regret coming.

wait, how come i don't smell any other omegas? what the fuck? don't tell me-

"congratulations you unpolished lumps of talent."

3.04.24

guess who's finally at blue lock 😝