14.

"team z, please resume play."

we broke away into our positions, although it was obvious that the issue over who was going to score still wasn't resolved.

isagi placed the ball down in front of him with both hands. after the beep signaling the start, he passed the ball to bachira using his left foot.

"bachira! let's pass back and forth between us!" isagi called out. bachira gave a thumbs up and an 'okay!' in response.

?!!

imamura trapped the ball instead of bachira, stealing the ball from him.

"HEY IMAMURA?! WHAT ABOUT YOUR POSITION?!" isagi questioned. history repeats itself isagi..

"are you dumb isagi? whoever scores gets to survive! i'm never passing again, passing is suicide!" imamura yelled out, running towards team x's goal without looking back.

"w-what?! hey come on!!" isagi complained. he still seemed confused about the situation.

imamura continued to run aimlessly to the goal, completely not seeing the team x player on his left that was about to tackle him to get the ball to his teammate on the other side.

"too sloppy! i'll be taking this!" the teammate said, receiving the pass from the other who tackled imamura.

"DON'T LET THEM STEAL FROM YOU! I'M GONNA KILL YOU FOR REAL.." raichi growled. who let the dog out?

"imamura, you idiot!" naruhaya said, glaring at imamura from his position.

"don't follow him! get back here and hold your positions!" kuon ordered, trying to prevent the same mistake from happening again.

as team x got closer to the goal, i could overhear the player with the ball talking with his teammate.

"barou's on our side.. so let's just act as support and pass to him!" the teammate said.

"huh?!" the person with the ball questioned, still running forward.

"you can tell by how team z is falling apart right? if we win as a team, we don't have to worry about scoring individually!"

"that's true.."

the person with the ball passed to barou while the other team x players started to work together by positioning themselves into open spots in the field.

"we'll cut across midfield!"

"take care of defense!!"

"okay! i gotcha!"

team x started to really play as a team, covering both the defense and offense positions without complaint. meanwhile, team z..

"..cover.. COVER BAROU!!" imamura yelled out frantically.

"YOU. DON'T. NEED. TO. TELL. ME. THAT. IMAMURA!!" raichi gritted out, multiple veins popping out on his face as he ran to block barou.

"damn, i'll stop him!!" kunigami said while running with raichi. chigiri followed closely behind.

at least six of our teammates ran to block barou off, not knowing what he was going to pull off next..

"are you sure that all you shitty losers should be covering me?" barou said, unexpectedly passing to his teammate behind him with the back of his foot.

"okay!! nice pass!! we're wide open!!" the teammate who received the pass said, running straight to the goal at an angle.

"crap! this is bad.." i heard isagi shout, trying to recover to block the team x players that were closing in on our goal.