08.

"next.. reo mikage. your phone and wallet please."

reo complied, handing over his belongings and taking the uniform from the hands of the lady.

"next.. seishiro nagi. your phone and wallet please."

nagi took out his wallet and gave it to the lady.

"your phone as well." the lady reminded.

nagi slowly took out his phone before giving it to the lady, but his hands held on to the phone while the lady was trying to take it.

"um, can you hand over your phone sir?" she asked.

"c'mon nagi! give up your video games and give her the phone already."

nagi made a :x face before finally handing over his phone and taking the uniform, walking over to reo to wait for me to hand over my stuff.

"next.. y/n l/n. your phone and wallet please."

i handed over my wallet and my phone reluctantly and took the uniform from the lady's hands. how would i be able to contact b/n?

"hey what letter did you guys get on your uniform? i got v." reo asked.

"i got v." nagi said.

"i got z." i replied.

"huh? i guess you won't be with us. where do you go then?"

i spotted the door with a 'room z' label on it and pointed at it. "i guess the door with the room z thing on it."

"do you think we'll see each other again here? since we won't be in the same room." nagi asked.

"dunno."

"well in that case, i guess we'll see you later? never? i don't know but good luck." reo said.

"..thanks, you too." i said before going into room z.

ugh.

the room again smelled of alpha pheromones, although not as strong as it was previously. i think i could spot a few betas. still no omegas though..

there were about 11 people including myself inside the room so far. most of them were sitting on the floor around the room. others were talking or changing into their uniform. and then there was a guy slumped on the floor..?

oh that ryosuke kira guy is here. guess he ended up going.

i walked over to a locker in the corner, changing into the uniform they provided us. seems like a bodysuit of some sort? oh, i have a 300 on mine. what does that mean?

a bulked up guy walked up over to the locker next to me and started to change too. is he a greek god or something? that body looks like it was sculpted.

"ugh, i can't dm any girls without my phone.."

"pass.. pass it to me.."

"oi, isagi!"

these are some weird guys..

"guh!"

a random guy that just walked in was hit with the shirt that the greek god just took off. the twelfth person. poor guy.

wait a second. he looks a little familiar..?

"oh, my bad. my shirt.. flew away."

"err, no problem?"

"oh, be careful where you're stepping."

"huh? what the.."

the guy almost stepped on the sleeping dude on the floor. his facial expression practically screamed confusion.

"pass to me zico.."

mr. sleepy is a sleep talker too? damn.

"finished changing? you lumps of talent."

mr. ego!

"hi hi. the other people in this room are your roommates.. and your rivals who will push each other higher."

"oh i also forgot to mention this: everybody in blue lock is either an alpha or a beta. no omegas were invited to this program. have fun rooming with each other."

i fucking knew it.

it was suspicious that there were no other omegas other than myself.

wait. how did they not know that i was an omega? did the JFU believe that i was a beta?

"i've used my personal judgement to qualify your abilities.. and rank you. that's the number displayed on your uniform."

300.. that's the last spot. well what would i expect? i don't even know how i was invited in the first place.

"that ranking will change by the day and go up and down depending on training and games."

"finally, those in the top five.. will be unconditionally registered for the under 20 (u-20) world cup happening in six months from now."

so those in the top five.. will be able to represent japan in the world cup? unconditionally?

"oh and by the way, those of you who fail blue lock will FOREVER LOSE THE RIGHT TO REPRESENT JAPAN. what you need to succeed here is EGO."

"so anyways, we'll hold a little entrance exam to test your aptitude."

"time for some tag."

3.09.2024

finally spring break for me. i had way too many tests this week so it was hard for me to update regularly.

i found a song called egoist by olivia hye. funny enough that i'm writing a book about my favorite little egoists 💀

anyways you should go listen to the song. it kinda fits the mood of this story