03.

"nagi hurry up! you walk too slow dummy. use my shower when you come in."

"okayyy"

we walked through the endless stairs into reo's room, which was filled with the scent of his pheromones. what would i expect from the son of a rich corporation? he was definitely going to be an alpha.

"ah you're a beta right? since we don't allow omegas to work in the mansion." reo asks me.

i flinched before nodding. i forgot that i put that i was a beta on my resume.

i felt a little lightheaded being completely surrounded by the pheromones inside reo's room. is that other guy an alpha too? this is too much for me to take.

"so what's your name boy? me and nagi wanna play football with you sometime."

what.

"it's L/N Y/N... sir." what do i even address him as? i've never seen him around the mansion since i started working here.

i heard chuckling behind me and i turned around to see reo laughing.

"sir? don't you think that's a bit too harsh? just call me reo. after all, we will be seeing you more after this."

what.

"so what school do you go to? are you on the soccer team? what position do you play? damn, i've never even see you around before."

"um.. i go to (school name). i'm not on the soccer team but i used to play football as a forward."

reo turned around and looked at me like i was crazy. did i say something wrong?

"you're not on your school's team? no way, you're crazy good! wait, you said you played as a forward? you're far too skinny to be a forward. i thought you were a midfielder."

i felt my face start to turn red. out of shame? embarrassment? probably both. it doesn't help that omegas have smaller figures than most.

"well if you're going to play with me and nagi, you've gotta eat more! all that skin and bone is not gonna do you any good."

'play with you and nagi? when did i ever agree to any of this? who even is nagi?'

"i don't think i agreed to any of this.."

"well to be honest, you don't have a choice. after all, i am your boss."

'oh so he's gonna play the boss card.'

i chuckled nervously, eyeing reo who seemed to be thinking.

"hm, how about this? since you're so adamant on not going, i'll pay you if you play footb-"

knock knock

"young master? it's ba-ya. you and nagi have a letter from the Japan Football Union. may i come in?"

'Japan Football Union? damn.'

"the JFU? just slide it under the door ba-ya. thanks!"

two letters slid under the door. reo gave me a quick glance before he walked over and grabbed the letters. reo opened one and read it quietly. his serious expression never left his face as he read the letter.

right on cue, the white haired guy walked out from reo's connected bathroom with a towel over his neck and walked over to reo, resting his head on his shoulder. reo handed the guy the other letter without looking away from the letter.

'what is in that letter that is making reo so serious?'

reo folded the paper in half and set it down on his nightstand. he seemed to be lost in thought.

"change of plans. looks like i won't be in town for a while. instead, give me your phone number. i'll make a group chat with you, me, and nagi. also i'll give you some money for talking with us since i made you miss your shift."

huh? what made him switch up so fast?

i reluctantly gave him my number, excusing myself to go home afterwards.

ring!

i checked my phone to look at the notification, eyes widening at the amount i was paid from reo. i guess mission failed successfully? 

3.03.2024

trust im getting close to the actual blue lock stuff. just a little introduction of a few characters beforehand.