10.

whats good yall yk that line in the description of the story (i let my ego down and then i rise back up)

its from a song called ego death by ty dolla $ign and fka twigs feat. kanye west, skrillex

omg who knew that the title of the song is the title of my story 😦

majority of the song does kinda sound like its missing something especially in the chorus 💀 but trust its actually catchy (the end is the best part so push through) anyways you should listen to it fr 😝

some of ygs might recognize it from old 2022 edits 💀

these next few days are supposed to be 'stamina tests',

but you know how i rolled my ankle in the entrance exam game?

yeah, i'm exempt from participating in these little 'stamina tests'.

honestly i can't tell if this is a good or bad thing but what i do know is that my ankle is still a little swollen and i probably wouldn't be able to do those tests even if i was required to do them.

i've been in an ankle brace for now after icing my ankle for a good hour yesterday, but i'm still looking mad goofy limping around.

so anyways what i'm actually saying is:

i have too much time on my hands and nothing to do in that time.

first of all, i don't have my phone on me. i absolutely CANNOT contact b/n and make sure he's doing alright with ba-ya. i'm already breaking the promise i made with him right before i went into blue lock.

second of all, blue lock is literally a prison. actually wait, an asylum. the people here are weird.

all i see are off-white colored walls with minimal blue colored designs on them and an array of rooms sprawled out in different corners of the facility. i can't even count how many times i went into the wrong room or ended up lost inside the hallways in a span of TWO days.

i mean i'm not complaining, the facility is very nice. you can definitely tell that the JFU paid a huge sum of money for this project. but they could've at least..

..you know what i don't even know what i'm yapping about 💀

so other than the extremely lightweight training i've been doing to maintain my condition, i decided to get to know the team z weirdos.

.

.

.

"oh it's l/n. how's your ankle doing?"

"it's a little better. thanks, chigiri."

chigiri hyoma was the first guy who talked to me after that crazy entrance test. he was asking about my ankle and making sure that i was fine. i thought that was really sweet of him.

oh and i'm pretty sure he's a beta. thank goodness.

but now that i think about it, he seemed a little too concerned for a guy i just met.. maybe he was previously injured before or something?? most people would not care that much if a random stranger rolled their ankle.

"how are the stamina tests going?" i asked, genuinely curious since i haven't done shit since i came to blue lock.

"trust me, you don't wanna be in the same training room as those weirdos." chigiri deadpanned.