11.

another kpop recommendation for this chapter since i can't stop listening to it 😭

its called monster by irene and seulgi

its another horror themed song with baby crying and laughter in the background. it's a really cool song so you should listen to it fr 🤤

also sorry for the really late updates, i've been playing a volleyball game on roblox recently and school started again for me 💀

tw: hyperventilating and panic attack

it was the night of day three for the stamina tests and i could NOT sleep because of those same fucking people who can't let a poor guy sleep.

it seemed like i wasn't the only one because bachira was missing from his bed and isagi just sat up from his bed, which scared the crap out of me.

i think he could feel me staring at him because he looked over at me and apologized. i mean, his bed was right next to mine.

"where are you going?" i whispered to him, sliding out of my sheets and crawling over to his bed.

"i-i can't sleep, so i'm just gonna step out.." he whispered back, his head slightly turned away from mine. were his ears pink?

"oh okay, i'll come with you. i can't sleep either."

"what about your ankle? you have to be careful, l/n.."

oh i forgot about my ankle. i took off the brace earlier since it's not recommended to wear it while sleeping.

"don't worry about it.. i think?"

.

.

.

now i know how nagi feels when he's on a reo limousine.

isagi was piggybacking me since he offered to. how could i say no to such a gentleman?

surprisingly, his pheromones weren't that strong up close. is he recessive or something?

these piggybacks are actually nice since i don't have to do anything. isagi's back is a very good.. chair.. no, a very good cushion.

he was walking a little slower for me so my ankle wouldn't hurt. we agreed that we were going to go to the indoor training field. or more like he was since i can't do much.

"how are you gonna solo train isagi?" i asked quietly.

i felt him shiver. oops, i forgot my head was right next to his ear.

"uh, i dunno actually. i'll see when i get there.."

bomp

a football hit isagi in the face. thankfully he didn't lose his grip on me..

"isagi, ya solo training?" bachira called out from the entrance of the indoor field. he waved at the both of us with a friendly, normal-looking smile.

"oof.. huh? oh it's bachira."

"wanna train with me? one on one 🎶."

.

.

.

i sat against a wall with my ankle elevated above a stack of flat cones on top of some towels. bachira and isagi just started their one on one with each other.

"hey bachira, can i ask you something first?"

"huh? what is it?"

"when we were playing tag and you passed to me.. and you said you did it because you thought i would hit kira.. why'd you think that?"