05.

part 2 of chapter 4

this is actually so dramatic for nothing i definitely fucked up trying to make this chapter 💀

TW: small panic attack (kinda)

"so what did you want to talk about?" reo asked, ignoring nagi who was grumbling in the background.

"are you gonna do the JFU training program?"

reo looked at me like i was dumb. "duh, of course i am. are you?"

"..."

the truth is, i did consider going the moment i read the contents in the letter. i never really gave up on football. i only stopped because i realized that football would cause me to neglect b/n and our financial stability. and sort of because omegas were never successful in sports..

but how would b/n manage if i was gone? the letter didn't even specify how long the training program was. i can't leave a five year old to live on his own.

that had been on my mind while i was texting nagi and reo. but why would i tell random people i just met about my family situation? not to mention, reo is my boss and also the son of my benefactor. that would be weird if i just went and cried to him about my life story. i don't want to owe the mikage family more than i already do.

"l/n? you there?"

"huh? oh sorry umm.."

i could feel reo's eyes burn holes into my face through our screens. it was a little too quiet, except for nagi shuffling in the background.

"you know you can tell me and nagi anything right? what's stopping you from accepting the JFU training program offer? it's a perfect offer that could develop your football career!"

can i really tell you anything? how do i know if i can trust you, reo mikage?

"l/n. no, y/n. listen to me. if there is a problem, you know you can reach out and tell somebody right? you don't have to keep the burden to yourself."

you don't know anything.

"if anything is wrong, just tell me and i can fix it. i have the money for it and i can guarantee that i will never go back on my promises."

shut up.

"is it about your brother? do you need money? i can help you and you won't have to worry about anything."

please just stop.

"y/n are you listening? i can help you. all you have to do is ask."

"reo, i'm not gonna tell you anything. i just met you a few fucking hours ago. not only that, you're the son of my benefactor, the benefactor who provided me with a job to somehow stabilize my already fucked up situation. why the fuck would i tell you anything? you don't understand, i can't just go and tell every fucking person about my life story. i don't want to owe your family anymore than i already do so stop fucking bothering me about it!"

ah shit, you've done it now y/n.

3.04.2024

not even gonna lie i messed up on this chapter so bad 😓