○ Meeting ○

° Narrator's Pov °

The Kamaboko trio all walked on the Stoned path.All taking a break from their training. And decided to Enjoy the summer Breeze and the Scenery

"Tanjiro-Kun! How can you beat Kanao-Chan?" Zenitsu asked while clinging to Tanjiro, looking up at the Red maroon haired Beauty.

Tanjiro finished the last bite of his Onigiri (Rice  ball.) "Uhh well Zenitsu...I just train really hard, that's all!".
Insouke found humor in the kamado's and snorted, "But you won't fight me!"

"Maybe Tanjiro-Kun doesn't want to fight you so he can keep his beautiful appearance!" Zenitsu shot back, giving the Hashibara a side glare.

"What was that Moichi aren't you a Crybaby!" Insouke spat while he furiously stormed over to where Zenitsu Clinged to Tanjiro, Zenitsu yelped at Inosuke sudden speed of coming over to him,  "Weren't you raised on a mountain by boars!" Zenitsu Spat back, looking up at Inosuke who wore his boar mask.

"Now, now you too don't fight please it's a beautiful summer afternoon!" Tanjiro sighed while he looked over at his two best friends. Giving the two boys a smile that made their cheeks flush and hearts skip a beat as well for stutter in it's beats.

"Sorry, Tanjiro-kun!" Zenitsu apologized a smile on his face while he looked over at the Kamado. admiring the Beauty of the Bergendy haired boy.

"Yeah... Sorry," Inosuke mumbled, looking the other direction, avoiding eye contact even though he had his boar mask on. So it was hard to see even where the Hashibara's eye's were located. And for the expression he wore on his Woman Featured face.

"How about we-"

"CAW CAW Kamado Tanjiro! Agatsuma Zenitsu Hashibara Inosuke! Caw caw Report to the Butterfly Mansion!! caw caw!" Matsuemon Tanjiro's Crow repeated several times Annoying Inosuke and only shut up when Inosuke tried to throw sticks at the rather annoying Bird. The three young Demon Slayer followed the Kasugai bird to The Butterfly Mansion.
.
.
.
________________
_____________
___________
_______
_____
__
_
.
.
.

Tanjiro, Insouke, and Zenitsu All entered the Butterfly Mansion To see The Mini Butterfly Trio "Hello, Kiyo, Sumi, and Naho" Tanjiro greeted, the trio girl smiling.

"Hello Tanjiro!"The girls greeted at the Sametime while they all three gave tanjiro a hug. Tanjiro laughed as the three Hugged him, then Softly pushed them off to go greet the Water Pillar- Giyū Tomioka

"Hello! Tomioka-San!" Tanjiro greeted while he bowed, smiling at the Raven haired male. "Hello Tanjiro, How are you?" Giyu greeted then asked with his usual tone of voice toward the Kamado.

"Good! I've also been training too!" Tanjiro answered, still beaming a smile. Giyu's Sapphire eyes softened, and Giyus lips curved upward into a very small small smile. Giyu placed his head on top of Tanjiro head and ruffled the Kamado's hair.

The raven haired water Pillar  then led Tanjiro and the other two trouble makers  to where the meeting was going to be held.
.
.
.
________________
_____________
___________
_______
_____
__
_
.
.
.

All of the Nine Pillar's and the three younger Demon slayers sat kneeling down, waiting for the master to arrive, all of them silently debating who was going to kneel beside Tanjiro Tengen the sound Hashira along Sanemi the Wind Hashira ended up kneeling next to the well loved Demon Slayer.

Sanemi smiled to himself while he held his head low, hiding his smile. Sanemi glanced at Tanjiro, seeing and taking in the boys' Perfect Side profile and beauty as well for  his soft looking Maroon red  hair that the sun shined off of.