Chapter 12

A couple of hours have Passed Tanjiro and the Pink Male feline were still in the beautiful Forest sleeping peacefully and looking quite cute together as they slept.

Then The Maroon Beauty started to stir, he opened his Wide Wine red eyes then closed them shut  for a moment letting them adjust to the somewhat dim light.

From Tanjiro Moving and stretching a little but the Male feline awoke as well he grunted Sat up and stretched still in Tanjiro's upper chest.

"Hello Kitty!" Tanjiro greeted while he smiled and scratched the side of the Tom's face making him lean to the side then shiver away from Tanjiro's soft hand.

Tanjiro slowly Sat up making the Cat fall into his lap, "oh Sorry!" He apologized while he pet the male Cat's back then slid his hand up The tail repeating this over and over until the Pink Feline started to purr loudly. Tanjiro found it quite cute and continued to pet the cat.

Meow

Tanjiro picked up the Cat then Kisses it's nose. The Cats whole body fluffed up in embarrassment it then mewed then Squirmed out of Tanjiro grasp then ran away into the trees and forest.

"Aww The Kitty Went away..."

-----------------------------------

Tanjiro's Pov

I decided to explore this part of the beautiful forest which I've surprisingly never seen before. I continued to walk further every once in a while would I look up at the sky it was evening around 4:00pm or 5:00p and the sun was starting to set. I walked deeper into the forest then stumbled upon a pond..?

Tanjiro hid behind the tree Scenting a Person...no a demon?

Tanjiro's body tensed and his eyes narrowed he peered a little closer to see the demon. Whom smelled Very familiar...

It took Tanjiro a moment to figure out who the Demon was.

Then it dawned on him.

Tanjiro's eyes widen, 'Akaza?!'

The Pink haired Demon looked over and met Tanjiro's eyes just in time. Tanjiro quickly hid behind the tree with a squeak but it was too late Akaza had already saw him.

"Hello~" A voice cooed in his Left ear. Tanjiro squeaked then jumped turning around to see the Pink haired Basketball looking Demon.

"W-What are you...doing...here...?" Tanjiro asked calming himself down while he looked up at the Bubblegum Haired Pale Demon. But Still kept his guard.

"Just enjoying The Evening...How about you Beautiful?" Akaza answered then asked while he sat down against the tree looking up at The Maroon Beauty.

Tanjiro's cheeks redden when Akaza Called him 'Beautiful' Tanjiro inhaled the exhaled, "Just wanted Some fresh air and to...Look a the Scenery..And don't call me Beautiful "